Raw results 25/02

HarmonicGenerator

• Paid Members
What's predictable is the usual 'base level' responses when someone doesn't agree with an opinion. I tried to remember why I rarely post on here anymore....thanks for the reminder.

You've always been something of a plonker, though, Spyke:-

http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=79411&hl=

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
With everyone heaping praise on the HHH/Lesnar brawl, am I the only who thinks HHH once again let ego get in the way of what makes good business. I would have more interest in seeing that match at WM if he doesn't send Lesnar scrambling & stands victorious in the ring. Surely if Brock leaves him laying again it leaves people wondering if H3 can actually get the job done.

That if course wouldn't allowed him to look cool.

Saving this to notepad for next time someone on here pretends people like you don't exist anymore.

Don't think anyone on here does that. The consensus on here is more that such opinions are significantly in a minority on here, but that they abound across the rest of the internet.

What's predictable is the usual 'base level' responses when someone doesn't agree with an opinion. I tried to remember why I rarely post on here anymore....thanks for the reminder.

You dig up posts from that far in the past to have an off-topic pop at someone? Go you, big man. :thumbsup:

Now get back to work, FFS.

• Paid Members

You dig up posts from that far in the past to have an off-topic pop at someone? Go you, big man. :thumbsup:

Now get back to work, FFS.

Martin Bormann 4 life.

After reading all the positive things on here about Punk/Cena, I looked it up and I wasn't particularly impressed. It was a very tough and action-packed match, obviously more PPV-style than you'd expect on TV, and the live crowd were clearly mega into it. But for me, it was still full of the inconsistencies and glaring bullshit that I see in most of their programmes at the moment.

They make such a big deal of how strong Cena is, and you can't even compare Cena and Punk in terms of physique, but the two lock up and Cena CAN'T push him around?? Seriously? Then the apparently speedier, nippier, sneakier heel gets easily outmanoeuvred by some clumsy chain wrestling, which is itself a bad fit as these two are meant to be going to war, followed by the powerhouse face avoiding body contact with a smaller opponent by sleeping instead of tackling. The match after that was the usual big-move trade-off that I've come to expect from WWE's big matches. The one outstanding moment for me was Punk ducking Cena's big flying tackle, a clever spot that actually made sense for the match and the characters. The less said about Cena's Frankensteiner the better. He should be press-slamming fools.

I wonder how much of Cena's matches is booked by an agent and how much is his own work. I'm sure it's something most of WWE's talent seems to do, but it's more noticeable in Cena as he's in such a prominent position, but for a guy who claims to love wrestling, he really doesn't seem to "get" it. All the ingrediants were there to make a great and compelling story, but instead we got the usual nonsensical spectacle of two guys gluing their moves together. Like I said, action-packed and spectacular, but popcorn.

• Paid Members

It's not a coincidence that he read about it first and went in looking to analyse it. I'd probably have enjoyed it a hundred times less if I hadn't watched it as part of the normal course of watching Raw.

That bit where everyone copies Neil's post followed by Woy's monorail line is one of the finest things this forum has ever produced.

You seriously dug out a post from that long ago? That's quite sad.

The HHH/Lesnar brawl was boring. I love Brock but feel this HHH feud is beneath him. Does anyone really care about HHH and whether he gets his win back?

Anyway, the main event was incredible. The crowd and commentary reaction to the piledriver was my favorite wrestling moment of 2013 so far.

• Paid Members

If you want to put it like, then by all means. I'm going to use the "I remembered when he made a tit of himself in that thread when I was reading the old award threads when I had the flu just after Christmas" reason, though - which is what actually happened.

If you want to put it like, then by all means. I'm going to use the "I remembered when he made a tit of himself in that thread when I was reading the old award threads when I had the flu just after Christmas" reason, though - which is what actually happened.

Whatever. It's still quite pathetic to quote something from that long ago isn't it? Lets be honest.

Archived