TNA Lockdown - March 10th

Loki

• Paid Members

I always felt EY never got a fair run concerning World Elite. He showed some decent ability as a serious guy, wasn't bad on the mike at all. Also liked that he switched from that indy-tastic neckbreaker to the piledriver, and he looked pretty cool with the shaved head and leather jacket.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

My money's still on Bischoff. The scene with Hogon and Sting being taken to the clubhouse to meet him, it sounded a lot like him in that.

I actually think, if anything, A&8s are gonna lead to AJ's eventual return to being Mr. TNA hero.

I haven't read anything from last night's impact so don't know what happened with him, but his promo when he left, where I'm sure he said something about looking out for himself or something along those lines, made me think he was gonna come back as some sort of tweener with a chip on his shoulder, if thats the case I could see him eventually snapping and coming out to save Dixie/Hogan/Whoever from an Aces & 8s attack to go straightforward face again.

Based on impact, I'm guessing we're gonna find out next week unless Kurt Angle isn't on the show for whatever reason. AJ driving off on a motorbike was something else that made me think about there being a connection

Updated card in first post.

That tag team match should be fucking class. Happy days again in the tag division, though there's still not a lot of depth.

• Paid Members
Updated card in first post.

That tag team match should be fucking class. Happy days again in the tag division, though there's still not a lot of depth.

Don't they have some kind of tag team tournament coming up on one of those One Night Only shows? Maybe that could be a way of putting together a couple of new teams.

That could be fun. Whisper it, but Rob Terry's come on leaps and bounds, and had a decent match the last time I saw him. If he can work a singles match, they could have something with him, the guy looks freakish.

• Paid Members

I've been waiting to see Big Rob in action again. Haven't seen him in many matches recently, and I'd like to see if and how much he's improved. He seemed a bit better than before on the mike during the Bro-Off. Also, love his Terminator-esque entrance theme.

In an interview with Monday Night Mayhem, Gerald Brisco talked about his son Wes competing in a high profile cage match against Kurt Angle at Lockdown.

"He better be ready because I know Kurt Angle, and Kurt is not going to take it easy on him because he

Archived