Wes Brisco v Kurt Angle

brisco-angle.jpg

Tag Team Championship

Daniels & Kazarian vs. Bobby Roode & Austin Aries

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
brisco-angle.jpg

When I first looked at this pic I thought Angle was going against Essa Rios! :rolleyes:

Hope it's a good PPV, Bully looks set to be turning heel but I have to wonder if it's some sort of bait and switch and just Brooke turns heel instead. That would be horrible!

I'm positive the lethal lockdown is an 8 man and not a tag team contest.

Should be a good show, big expections from the main event. I assuming we will also get..

Robbie E vs. Robbie T

Aries & Roode vs. Daniels & Kaz vs. Chavo & Hernandez

RVD vs. Kenny King vs. Zema Ion Vs. Chrisian York

All non-cage matches

Should be a good show, big expections from the main event. I assuming we will also get..

Robbie E vs. Robbie T

All non-cage matches

I have not heard they are changing it but the tradition for LOCKDOWN is the whole show is cage matches, lethal lockdown is 4 on 4 war games style.

It's a formule that has worked for years, I see no reason to change it.

I too am pulling for Bully to take the strap and I really dont care how he does it.

I'm sure Lethal Lockdown is an 8 man tag chaps, I just couldn't be bother typing out all those question marks.

Bully Ray heel title run would be great, and if we could engineer a Bobby Roode face turn in time to take the title from him, I'd die a happy man.

Robbie E vs. Robbie T

All non-cage matches

I have not heard they are changing it but the tradition for LOCKDOWN is the whole show is cage matches, lethal lockdown is 4 on 4 war games style.

I too am pulling for Bully to take the strap and I really dont care how he does it.

It was on the news sites the other week that tna have decided to only have the main matches in the cage this year.

It's cause they are only doing 4 PPVs this year (not including the One Night Only ones that will have zero TV build up) , so it doesn't really need a cage gimmick. I think the three confirmed matches are the only ones that will be held in the cage, Angle said his match with Wes Brisco is a cage match, plus the World title and the Lethal Lockdown matches.

Robbie E vs. Robbie T

All non-cage matches

It was on the news sites the other week that tna have decided to only have the main matches in the cage this year.

OFFS, why have a themed PPV if you are going to change it? Royal Rumble, Survivor series and now Lockdown. What's next, Summerslam in december?

• Paid Members

Because keeping the gimmick for the big matches greatly reduces the risk factor of the other matches and any chance of overkill, plus it makes the main events seem more important. Smart move in my book.

Also, what's changed about the Royal Rumble?

Archived