TNA Lockdown - March 10th

Loki

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't Jackie and Gail Kim have a barnstorming cage match at one Lockdown that pretty much greenlit the Knockouts division? I remember it being brutal.

It was 2007 by the looks of it.

Thats good news, I think Slammiversary from last summer was their biggest attended U.S show at that point so it's encouraging to see these shows go from strength to strength. The Impact tapings in Chicago ticket sales are going well too, it looks like the product really is in demand somewhat and that the choice to go in the road could really stick.

I'm looking forward to the Angle-Brisco match, having been in attendance for the turn on Angle when Brisco let his crazy hair out I'm somewhat invested in the feud and Kurt loves pulling a good effort out the young guys.

Thats good news, I think Slammiversary from last summer was their biggest attended U.S show at that point so it's encouraging to see these shows go from strength to strength.

IIRC, last year they said Slammiversary (which was also in Texas) was their best attended PPV on US soil. I believe their all-time biggest US show was a Brooklyn house show back in 2010.

Ahh, I didn't know that. I wonder if TNA will tape some shows in them baseball arenas they've been visiting the last few years. It'd look really unique compared to the appearance of the usual TNA shows and would look like an old WCW set up.

The Triple Threat Knockouts Match from Lockdown 2009 was a good one. One of my favourite womens matches I've seen.

Really glad to see the ticket sales in the way they are. Great news for not just TNA but Wrestling. I honestly think if they begin touring new areas then this will rise the ratings as it will appeal more to fans to watch the weekly show as they tour in their area.

• Paid Members
http://www.ticketmaster.com/seatingchart/98415/46582

Here's how the stadium will be set up. I'm interested to see how it will look on tv

Anyone know how many tickets are on sale?

123-129 never went on sale. Unless they're all papered. Check the interactive map.

That might be the area they're reserving for the cameras and production set-up, no?

Archived