Yeah the entire TNA run will make a fascinating read, won't it? I think it'd be more interesting than reading about WCW and ECW, purely because it was batshit mental on so many different levels from it's first day until today. So many head-in-hands moments.

And apparently it's worse than we all think. A lot of crazy shit is going to come out once the company eventually folds. 

A new TNA hire on the executive side of things:

Eric Sherman has been named Chief Strategy Officer for TNA Entertainment effective immediately. Sherman is an accomplished media and entertainment executive who served more than 20 years with MTV Networks overseeing VH1 Classic, VH1 Soul and Palladia, served as president of Fuse TV and most recently was CEO of Veria Living, a health and wellness network. Sherman also has served as a talent manager for artists such as Steven Tyler, securing his deal to judge American Idol. In his role as Chief Strategy Officer, Sherman will develop, coordinate and oversee implementation of global strategic initiatives in advancement of TNA and its affiliated brands and properties.  

“As we celebrate our 13 year anniversary, TNA, with the incredible support of our fans, has been cultivated into a robust diverse global business poised for significant growth,” said TNA President Dixie Carter. “Eric’s depth of experience in television, digital media and talent management undergirds his capacity to organize and lead teams in the development and implementation of vision-fulfilling strategies. We are delighted to have him join the TNA family.”

"I'm thrilled to be joining a company experiencing record international growth with content seen in more than 120 countries,” said Sherman. “There is a bright future for TNA on traditional and emerging platforms, and I'm excited to join Dixie’s executive team as head of strategy."

Sherman, a resident of New York City, will split his time between his office there and the TNA Headquarters in Nashville, Tenn.

Edited by pgi86

Is this not just an elaborate rebranding turned into an angle? You've essentially got Jeff rehashing the NWO with the invasion from within idea, a new marginally-better brand name, championship belts being repainted, etc. Surely in 6 months, they'll fabricate a War Games Lockdown match for "control of the company" which GFW will win, making the rebrand official.

Heyman did the same to be fair and he's a "Genius".

Heyman convinced the McMahons and pretty much everyone else he's a 'Genius' and made a fortune out of it so yeah, when Dixie gets a gig with WWE you might have a point
Imagine if in fifteen years time every 6 hour episode of Raw started off with a 45 minute Dixie promo

• Moderators

I really shouldn't need to explain that I was taking a pop at Heyman, not defending Dixie.

Although 6 hour Raw with Dixie 45 minute promos would be amazing in a Mondo Film way.

They've recruited a "chief strategic officer".

First thing he'll ask Dixie is "what do you wanna do?" "Dunno" "well what is the existing strategy?" "Pot as many balls as you can".

• Moderators

I'm aware you were having a pop at Heyman but surely someone getting a payday out of a business 15 years after they ran a company into the ground is a genius

People pay Russo money every month to read his wesbite.