Gaburick is in charge of both creative and talent relations.

Corgan's now part of Gaburick's writing team which also includes Dave Lagana, Matt Conway and Christy Hemme (in a minor role, deals mostly with the knockouts stuff).

Edited by pgi86

• Paid Members

TNA's creative is the best its been in ... well ... ever. They are way down on star power and they arent barely in business on the channel they are on, but this is perhaps the very worst time you could make changes to their creative team. Especially with ECIII and that Mickie James/Magnus/James Storm feud. Those are two of the best things in wrestling right now.

• Paid Members

Assuming there is a 2016 tour, will it be the latest announced tour in terms of time since the last tour?

It usually feels like tics go on sale weeks after the last show.

Yes. Normally the tours are announced at the shows and go on sale the following week.

Not sure how true it is but apparently Destination America didn't like TNA filming the last set of Impact shows in the UK.

Dixie Carter revealed on Austin's Podcast that UK Tour dates are due to be announced within the next two weeks. Sounds like they will not be doing it with the same tour planners as previous years which would explain the delay.

So, TNA have now confirmed it themselves that the former TNA World champion returning tomorrow is not a current roster member.

And on a related note, it appears Bully Ray has indy bookings in New Mexico on Friday and Saturday so the chances are it's not him (unless he no-shows his bookings, I guess). AJ Styles has indy bookings as well.

EDIT - On further inspection I now notice that Bully Ray's booking for today (Friday) is mentioned only on Bully Ray's Twitter, and it was mentioned for the first time yesterday. Can't find a mention of it anywhere else so it's possible this is Bully trying to cover his tracks. Then again, maybe not. I don't know. We'll see.

Edited by pgi86

In my view this former world champ could still be an NWA Champion in the promotion (remember the Al snow former world champion BS?). However it still if it is not a returning Lashley leaves;

Ken Shamrock - Didnt he wrestle recentish?

Aj Styles - Not likely as he is at the top of NJPW and working ROH etc

Jeff Jarrett - Almost impossible unless its a GFW tie in

Raven - Since mentioned above one of my top picks for a 1 off or a non wrestling role

Rhino - I know he has been in NXT but not sure how serious and maybe Dixie offered a better contract dont know why...

Sting- Cannot see, why would he unless he was pissed with WWE big time.

Samoa Joe - maybe the meetings with Triple H didnt work out and finding he is not in AJ level demand has made him go back. Doubtful

Bully Ray- A possible choice but I like to think in this day and age when guys show up back in WWE after TNA they are gunning for a role in the big leagues again so hopefully he hasnt gone back

Sabin- was going to say my top pick but he is with ROH i think so not sure he can or it would be him

Foley - Not a chance with his recent WWE stuff

RVD - been quiet on the WWE front for a while but i'm doubtful TNA would pay for him

So its go to be based on the odds Raven I think or maybe bully. Fuck knows

This time they've specifically come out and said it's a former TNA World Heavyweight champion (post-NWA days) who's currently not on the roster. Usually when it comes to these sort of teases they have been more vague, but this time they're being very specific about it.

Edited by pgi86

I'm not expecting RVD to show up but if the money is right, it wouldn't be a bad move for him. He was clearly a spare part in WWE in his second mini run last year and he didn't seem too happy about their lack of plans for him. Some guaranteed money, easy schedule and already having the name (and recent WWE exposure) to do other good paying gigs would probably make TNA a decent move for him. He also seemed to have an issue with TNA's talent management's relations of the end of his time there rather than the organisation as a whole so it's a possibility.

Obviously all of this is happening in a time where TNA are assumed to not be spending so who knows.

I don't see the point in it. As a promotional tactic, it's flawed because the only people who are ever aware of TNA's "HEY GUYS, GREATEST SURPRISE EVER IS COMING" shite are people who have long since written that tactic from TNA off. And they're not going to gain anything at all from bringing in anyone on a good wage.

Signs point to Bully Ray as his girlfriend Velvet Sky is rumoured to be there. If it's RVD I'll mark out tho