That's briliant.

Does anyone know why the fuck Morgan is feuding with Hogan? It's like a one-way feud. Hogan is feuding with Bully at the moment, so Morgan just looks a dick for constantly referencing Hogan in his promos.

I really think Morgan is the worst. Just the worst. Every time I appear I think "why is he SOO shit?" Even his beard is shit. He's a cancer to TNA. He managed to destroy Hernandez's singles push completely. I don't think even Parks can make him interesting.

So the new rules for the X Division have been announced on Impact.

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

During Thursday night's iMPACT! Wrestling, TNA announced the following changes to the X-Division:

* All matches will now be three-way bouts.

* The division will now have a weight limit of 230 lbs.

Going back to the beginning of TNA in 2002, the X-Division was previously founded with the tagline of, "it's not about weight limits. It's about no limits."

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Me no likey!

• Paid Members
Who's on the very left next to Wes? :s

Joey Ryan. Dont read anything into it, though. They just needed bodies for the attack at the end of the show. Hence why there is a load of masked blokes who we never see again.

D'Lo, Wes and Garrett looked so much better in their masks. Wes especially. He should put it back on.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

So the new rules for the X Division have been announced on Impact.

During Thursday night's iMPACT! Wrestling, TNA announced the following changes to the X-Division:

* All matches will now be three-way bouts.

* The division will now have a weight limit of 230 lbs.

Going back to the beginning of TNA in 2002, the X-Division was previously founded with the tagline of, "it's not about weight limits. It's about no limits."

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Me no likey!

Thats not all. From what ive read there's 2 more rules:

* The person pinned in the 3 way is eliminated from the next title match, the person not involved in the fall will be in the next 3 way match

* The third person is decided by another 3 way match between the person eliminated and 2 other X Division wrestlers

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Sounds terrible

• Paid Members

I'm sure the fans will get to grips with the new X Division rules soon enough. The only thing that could really confuse it is if they have a taped PPV airing in a couple of weeks that features entirely X Divison matches using the old rules.

Oh.

Are they still doing the X-Division Champion gets to challenge for the World Title at Destination X or is that being forgotten about?

Because there is no one in the division I can realistically see being pushed for a title match by (June?)

• Paid Members

They didn't really need to change anything. I don't think anyone particularly cared if the X-Division had rules or not. It was one of those kayfabe-skirting things people were happy to ignore, I think.

If they really felt they had to, they should've just made it a special stips matches-only belt. That's all it would really need to keep it in line with the old "no limits" idea (marketing-wise, obviously - if it was really no limits they'd just make it a hardcore belt).

• Paid Members

Presumably as the line-up for each X-division title match is dependent on the two previous matches (title and #1 contender), they'll not be doing any defences on house shows. If they do, they either need to have it incredibly well planned and announce the house show results on TV, or just ignore the new rules.