It would be perfect for EC3 too.

I reckon one thing TNA has over WWE in general is the attitude to chapter-like episodic booking. Because the roster's so lean, they're kinda forced to, to be fair, but there's at least some sort of next part to each feud on a bi-weekly basis.

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

That's why this MVP heel turn is surprisingly erratic of them. It's flown in the face of his entire character. They'll need an incredible justification promo to even paper over it. Just bizarre.

Never even heard of the X Div champ, that's how long it's been since I watched.

That's a sad roster. At one point, TNA's roster was arguably better than either Raw or Smackdown. Now NXT has a better roster.

It would be perfect for EC3 too.

I reckon one thing TNA has over WWE in general is the attitude to chapter-like episodic booking. Because the roster's so lean, they're kinda forced to, to be fair, but there's at least some sort of next part to each feud on a bi-weekly basis.

That's fair enough, but it's got to a point where it's the same people on Impact again and again, there's no variation.

Mr Anderson Vs Samuel Shaw was doing my head in and The Bro-Mans vs The Wolves started to get old very quickly!

I don't even think it's acknowledged anymore. Maybe TNA forgot?

That's the weird thing, on the site Abyss is still credited as holding the TNA T.V title. It may as well be called "The Website Title" seeing as that's the only place it gets attention.

Edited by FireBrand

Hernandez has just confirmed via Twitter he's left TNA.

TNA's roster page tells a sad story. They've even had to include Mike Tenay on the 'Wrestler Roster' page to bump up the numbers.

And Jeff Hardy's on there twice.

47 on the roster including

8 Knockouts

6 commentators

2 MMA guys who havent been seen for ages

Jeff hardy twice

They could just about manage a Royal rumble match with who's left