Whats this about bought shows? have these actually been bought and paid for by an outside organiser? If so then its not so bad as TNA wont lose anything if they just received a pay check and some chump couldnt sell tickets. If not then Oh dear although 1000 is a normal amount for TNA house shows they just need to stop booking arenas

That middle school actually looked lovelly, hell if I was a mid-high level indie promoter and thought I could see a decent amount of tickets I would book a place like that as it would look great full. In fact with the lights and dazzle a wwe house show or impact wouldnt look bad there

SO I just watch Gensis part 1 and it looked like a low-key Impact!?

Then I read that TNA have reduced their PPV quota to three Lockdown, Slammiversry and Bound For Glory. I suppose that explains things a bit but Genisis didn't even look a "special" edition. :/

Most of the TNA shows are bought in events by a local promoter. There was the farce a few years ago where the local promoter had to cancel TNA live events in Germany due to advance ticket sales being poor.

I assumed the UK tours were the company's own venture. Surely no cunt is throwing money year after year at half empty arenas other than the company itself.

SJM concerts as of last year went through the bought show route with TNA for the last tour. It was the first time they had done so and was something TNA had wanted for the UK tours for a while. The tour two years ago was where the business was done for last years tour to be bought in.

SJM have ownership of Gigs And Tours ticket website as it's their own ticket shop for all the gigs they promote so if you have noticed in past tours they would give direct venue details for buying tickets and mention ticketmaster but TNA Wrestling UK's Facebook page have pretty much told people just Gigs and Tours is the place to buy tickets as it's probably been decided in the deal to do so.

The tour last year did an almost 10,000 draw in London a 6,000 draw in Manchester a 4,000 draw in Nottingham and a 2000 draw in Glasgow.

Edited by dangerously420

• Paid Members
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hReyvELxTpo

And their streak of horrendous live event crowds continues... here's shot of their show from Albany, Georgia last night which drew around 250-300 fans in an arena that has the capacity for 10,000

According to PWInsider there were 1000 people there, but that's still pretty poor

F4W/WON which reports weekly attendance figures from the arenas themselves directly, lists 300 fans for Mobile, 500 fans for Dothan and 400 fans for Albany. These numbers match what they heard from fans in attendance.