- TNA has announced that that AJ Styles will face Bully Ray with the TNA World Title on the line in a rematch from Bound For Glory. The match will take place on this week's Impact Wrestling.

Odds on Bully Ray winning it back? They seem to do this every year with the title changing hands at the Impact following BFG.

• Paid Members
Odds on Bully Ray winning it back? They seem to do this every year with the title changing hands at the Impact following BFG.

They've done it three times, in 2005, 2007 and 2011.

It would be daft if they told the whole story of Styles' change in character and winning the BFG series and taking the title, for the sake of giving a story a happy ending, just to render it pointless days later. Really daft. So yeah, they'll probably do it.

They've done it three times, in 2005, 2007 and 2011.

It would be daft if they told the whole story of Styles' change in character and winning the BFG series and taking the title, for the sake of giving a story a happy ending, just to render it pointless days later. Really daft. So yeah, they'll probably do it.

Would not suprise me in the slightest. But saying that, maybe they're expecting people to think that is going to happen and go with something that doesn't make any sense either. Ethan will probably be World champion by the end of the year

• Paid Members

I thought AJ was "out of contract"? Dixie has no right booking him in a match if he supposedly doesn't work for them. The whole reason he won the belt was because he wanted to leave with the title. They couldn't have waited for a month before he showed back up? I get rushing CM Punk back, but nobody gives a shit if AJ Styles or the belt are hanging around TV.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

I thought AJ was "out of contract"? Dixie has no right booking him in a match if he supposedly doesn't work for them. The whole reason he won the belt was because he wanted to leave with the title. They couldn't have waited for a month before he showed back up? I get rushing CM Punk back, but nobody gives a shit if AJ Styles or the belt are hanging around TV.

Its possible they may do a stotyline that involves AJ making them pay him a stupid amount of money to appear at the shows. Would make sense, but not sure if they will just ignore the situation completely.

• Paid Members

Why would that make sense? Unless you are booking the world champion who has been employed for 11 years as a bloke begging for money. Bringing money into storylines is tedious as fuck. Nobody buys it and the sum of money is always laughable. Like everyone fighting over $50,000 last week. What a low sum on the head of the number one contender.