I'll put this in a spoiler tag just in case. Another big name done with TNA? This happened at last night's tapings of next week's show:

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Dixie Carter comes out and says that the fans are not happy with her decisions. She says that she had business with Hulk Hogan to take care of. Dixie asks Hulk if he wants to take his career to another level. She says that the watch Hulk is wearing, she got him from Tiffany's. Dixie then asks Hulk if he wants to ride The Dixie Train. Hulk says that it's an amazing offer for someone else. Hulk says that he quits. Dixie grabs and holds onto his leg to keep him from leaving to end the show.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Plus, based on last night's live show it looks like Wes Brisco might be done as well.

On the flipside, Lei'D Tapa and a dude named Ethan (whoever he may be) are debuting soon.

I honestly think that is all a work.

He'll resign with the company before the year is out.

In the tapings for next week when Dixie issues the ultimatum Hulk quits and Dixie gets on her knees and begs. So they're trying to establish Dixie as the main power heel yet the first person she goes against has her begging in the ring? If I worked there I really wouldn't want to piss Dixie off now.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

So who do we think Ethan is? The only one I can think of is Ethan Page but considering TNA has followed WWE by renaming everyone to keep their naming rights when they fuck off it's probably not him.

No idea who it is but the video gave off a "hip-hop and bling" type of vibe. The only known name that I can think of who would fit that vibe is MVP but that seems unlikely. So, my guess is it's likely some indy guy. Probably that's why they didn't put much emphasis on the video to begin with and kept it very simple and low-key.

• Paid Members

I'd be disappointed in both sides if Hogan re-signs. It would be disappointing in TNA, because they have sacked half the roster recently, so re-signing Hogan would be a massive slap in the face to all those people out of work. And I'd be gutted as a fan, because WrestleMania 30 should have Hogan on it. The 30th WrestleMania should have the first headliner there just as a nice tip of the hat to the first one. If Hogan re-signs, it would say a lot about what wrestling is to him these days if he'd rather chase the regular pay day. Triple H has publicly sent out feelers. They've put him as a main attraction in their new video game. He won that poll. He's all over their website. I have no doubt there's a deal on the table from WWE if he wants it. And he should. Eric Cantona isn't going to sell replica shirts if he starts attending Swindon matches. He needs to be at Old Trafford in front of his supporters to be made a big deal out of. Hogan means nothing in this setting. TNA and Hogan just aren't a good fit. Hogan's value is in the nostalgia market and the odd appearance. WWE's merchandise and licensing department is one of the best you will find. He could make a load off Hogan figures, DVDs, retro shirts, doing the old guest host role at big PPVs, promoting the network and all sorts. He should be where he was.

Having followed Hogan's career, I honestly think the most likely conclusion to this is what Lister just posted in his spoiler tag. Hogan's deal is up on October 1st. So I imagine he will be out of contract after that date. I dont think anything is getting sorted before then. TNA wants to sign him again. WWE would take him back if all parties agree (which if you look at their past relationships, Hogan's value of himself and WWE's value of Hogan have differed a lot). For me, I think its 60/40 in TNA's favour in regards to him staying (although, thats just my opinion on it, the reality could be much different). Hulk's a nice addition to Mania, but that thing is going to do monster business with or without him. But TNA still has this starry eyed bullshit when it comes to Hogan, so I imagine they are selling Xbox games at Cash Generation and flogging jewelry to get him to stay. I think TNA wants Hogan more and will be daft enough to murder even more of its perception with the locker room by re-signing their highest paid act while half the old roster is applying at Royal Mail for Christmas casual work.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

So what does everyone think of the updated Bound For Glory card?

TNA World Heavyweight Championship

AJ Styles Vs. Bully Ray

Sting Vs. Magnus

Ultimate X Match

Jeff Hardy Vs. Austin Aries Vs. Chris Sabin Vs. Manik

Return of Kurt Angle

[close spoiler]

");document.close();
Edited by wrestlingmad

Sting v Magnus? What a waste of the Stinger. Is Magnus heel?

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Nope, on next weeks Impact Magnus goes through a 3-man Gauntlet (not sure why!) and after he loses to Roode, Sting comes out to talk to Magnus. Sting says that Magnus is making a public disgrace of himself. Sting says that they can go to the back. Magnus says no. Magnus says that he doesn't have it in him. Magnus says that it's a result driven business and he's not getting the results. Sting says that Flair put him on the map. Magnus asks Sting who's going to put him on the map. Sting says he's going to put him on the map.

Match wasn't made official yet but it's 90% concrete.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Sting v Magnus? What a waste of the Stinger. Is Magnus heel?

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Nope, on next weeks Impact Magnus goes through a 3-man Gauntlet (not sure why!) and after he loses to Roode, Sting comes out to talk to Magnus. Sting says that Magnus is making a public disgrace of himself. Sting says that they can go to the back. Magnus says no. Magnus says that he doesn't have it in him. Magnus says that it's a result driven business and he's not getting the results. Sting says that Flair put him on the map. Magnus asks Sting who's going to put him on the map. Sting says he's going to put him on the map.

Match wasn't made official yet but it's 90% concrete.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();