just seen this, Broken Matt challenges the Bucks of Youth via video package at ROH Final Battle. shitty audio quality but that doesn't hold back that INSANE POP! 

• Paid Members

Anyone wanting to watch tonight's TOTAL NONSTOP DELETION can do so right now on XWT somehow it's up to download before it's even aired anywhere

Because its already aired in some countries. When streaming first hit big in 2008, Justin.tv (remember them?) used to stream commercial free episodes of Impact when I'd get in from work hours before it aired in the States. I'd have me tea and watch it most weeks when the Main Event Mafia was tearing it up.

Anyone wanting to watch tonight's TOTAL NONSTOP DELETION can do so right now on XWT somehow it's up to download before it's even aired anywhere

Because its already aired in some countries. When streaming first hit big in 2008, Justin.tv (remember them?) used to stream commercial free episodes of Impact when I'd get in from work hours before it aired in the States. I'd have me tea and watch it most weeks when the Main Event Mafia was tearing it up.

That was comment 10,000 in this thread do you win a prize?

I did watch that Josh Matthews video and he is an insufferable twat. However I am curious about this Deletion malarkey. Do you ever get the feeling TNA were looking at WWE's announcement and wondered what may have possibly been if they gave more focus to the UK and not just as a cash cow every January?

Christmas has come early, wrestleuk is back to a positive spin on TNA again, once he's illegally streamed it

And the alternative option to watch it in the U.K. Is?....

And its impossible to put any positive spin on things ATM I might love watching tna but I'm not blind to the fact that there neck high in the shit

Christmas has come early, wrestleuk is back to a positive spin on TNA again, once he's illegally streamed it

And the alternative option to watch it in the U.K. Is?....

And its impossible to put any positive spin on things ATM I might love watching tna but I'm not blind to the fact that there neck high in the shit

Challenge when it's on in a couple of days

And that's never stopped you before