So, TNA just released a BroMans music video and it's got to be the most annoying video ever produced by a wrestling company. Depending on your perspective that makes it either great or horrible. You be the judge:

That has got to be one of the worst thing i have ever seen but works for them as they're meant to be that annoying. DJ Z saying 'Eat, Sleep. Bromans, Repeat' got a laugh out of me.

• Paid Members

Why aren't TNA running shows in New Orleans this week? Even TNA could fill a venue. There are about 70,000 wrestling fans knocking about. Everyone is running a show. I dont get why they aren't on top of this. Well I do know (because TNA), but fucking hell.

Why aren't TNA running shows in New Orleans this week? Even TNA could fill a venue. There are about 70,000 wrestling fans knocking about. Everyone is running a show. I dont get why they aren't on top of this. Well I do know (because TNA), but fucking hell.

They have run shows at past wrestlemania cities havent they? Wonder why they havent this year.

• Moderators

Because there isn't someone with a wrestling brain in charge of the house shows anymore when that was JJ's job and arguably one of their most successful strands when JJ put together his own team with JB and Don West.

Has anyone seen the interview with "Big" Jon Gaburick? Its kinda interesting but also shite as fuck. He mentions TNA are going to bring back the 6 sided ring, ok thats one thing that did define TNA as TNA but i know i prefer 4 sides because thats a wrestling ring. He mentioned about Styles and Sting and would welcome either back with open arms haha. Mentioned that he would like Sorensen back only if "his" doctors say he is clear to wrestle. Also mentions next weeks show is live, yet will they do something about the hashtag in the corner saying impact live?

• Paid Members

Looked like an infomercial for Spike to keep them on the air. He bullet pointed all this stuff they are trying to do and ended it with "Spike are great, how mint are they?" Pretty sad to see where they are now. I used to really like TNA. Now it just looks like its been stuck together with sticky back plastic.

I was thinking about jumping back in to TNA since I gave up towards the end of the Aces and Eights angle but every time I come in here to get a general grasp of what's happened since it seems like the most depressing prospect in the world. Can anyone make a case for TNA or should I just use that time to watch the 600 moves of Kevin Steen videos on YouTube.

They have run shows at past wrestlemania cities havent they? Wonder why they havent this year.

Didn't WWE make a deal with the New Orleans government to block any other wrestling shows being ran within the surrounding area?

They've done it for next year too: http://www.examiner.com/article/wwe-news-w...st-wrestlemania

I like the new Kenny King. Fitted right back in nicely. Some potential for high up the card if he continues to carry himself like that more.

I imagine Christy is in charge of the direction the knockouts take. They were certainly more colourful this week.....

I like the new Kenny King. Fitted right back in nicely. Some potential for high up the card if he continues to carry himself like that more.

I thought the way they handled his return was terrible. Made him look a right chump! Do TNA not know how to make anyone look like a star? They're turning everyone into comedy acts!