• Paid Members

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

How bad are things between AJ and the company for him to get a 'send off' like that? Just leaves a bad taste in my mouth, still at least he and Sting made half the roster look stupid.

Edited by Psygnosis

• Paid Members

Thread is spoiler tagged lads. There's a UK version floating about somewhere.

TNA was quite something on the recent episode of Impact. AJ and Sting are now the hardest man alive and have the most sympathy. And AJ is gone (possibly forever) and Sting looks like he's gone soon as well. Its unreal how small time this is. Derrek Bateman, Spud and Magnus aren't Hall, Nash and X-Pac. They aren't anybody to the fans. So you aren't going to get heat on them by screwing Sting and AJ. Sting and AJ comes out of it with maximum sympathy and the fans want to see them get their revenge. But as of now they have no future in the company, so that revenge isn't likely to come. So it does nobody any favours.

Dixie is the star of the show. Its the most obvious example of "put the promoter on TV, so she doesn't close the place down" you've ever seen. She's all over every show, never shuts the fuck up, buries the wrestlers and her promotion all the time and she'll never get her comeuppance. And Bully Ray and Anderson was just as bad. This company is in serious need of some inspiration. I dont know where that's coming from, though.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
Who is TNA's top babyface now?

Jeff Hardy, but he's off TV for the next month or two because they had to write him out due to not being able to leave the country. Sting, but he's probably leaving in a fortnight. So by proxy, 45 year old Kurt Angle, who just came back from a DUI suspension. Angle's deal is up in a few months as well, and there's a good chance he's not sticking around on less money.

The company is more than fucked by this point. There's a massive chance 2014 is the year this shit goes under. If Jarrett and Toby Keith are really trying to swipe their Spike deal (which everyone thinks they are), TNA are buggered. They are already on their arse. Its just 2000 WCW. Everyone waiting for the bullet to be put in. Its actually really sad to see if you think about it. Everything is a mess. AJ Styles fucked off, they had to sack half the staff, they are homeless, their deal with Spike is up soon, Jeff Jarrett wants them dead and knows where the nobodies are buried. Its just one thing after another. The last thing they need is for the UK tour to bomb.

If Hulk Hogan leaves, you know you are fucked. This fucker only leaves when the well has ran dry. That should have been the warning sign there.

Angle's deal is up in a few months as well, and there's a good chance he's not sticking around on less money.

Do you think that WWE would sign Angle if he left TNA or would there be more chance of Jarrett and Toby Keith signing him up to their new promotion?

• Paid Members
Angle's deal is up in a few months as well, and there's a good chance he's not sticking around on less money.

Do you think that WWE would sign Angle if he left TNA or would there be more chance of Jarrett and Toby Keith signing him up to their new promotion?

I think Kurt will go part time, perhaps with WWE or New Japan to keep in shape and given that Jeff Jarrett married his ex wife I doubt he'd jump to Jarrett's new promotion, he's great with coaching young people so he may do something there.

• Paid Members

He's good pals with Jarrett. I imagine he's way more likely to hook up with Jeff and Karen than WWE if he leaves TNA. WWE just doesn't like him for one reason or another. He's like Randy Savage. His contract has been up a few times and they've just went "nah, you're alright". I imagine if Jarrett is starting up, Angle is the one name I imagine they could get.

Kurt Angle, Jeff Hardy, Samoa Joe, James Storm, Bobby Roode, AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Jeremy Borash are all Jarretts boys. If they get up and running and he goes looking for them, its going to be interesting who they are loyal to.

• Paid Members
He's good pals with Jarrett. I imagine he's way more likely to hook up with Jeff and Karen than WWE if he leaves TNA. WWE just doesn't like him for one reason or another. He's like Randy Savage. His contract has been up a few times and they've just went "nah, you're alright". I imagine if Jarrett is starting up, Angle is the one name I imagine they could get.

Is it not still because they consider him a high profile death waiting to happen?

• Paid Members

Probably. They just paid for his rehab about 8 years after letting him go because he was a mess. What's worrying is we only find out about Angle's problems when he gets arrested. So fuck knows what TNA just let him get away with. 4 DUI's went unpunished before WWE sent him to rehab this time. There's no way he could pass a physical for WWE either. Not for the type of matches he's famous for. Hogan's questionable and his role would be to stand and have people run into his fists. There's no way he's doing the matches he likes to do on WWE in 2014.

• Paid Members

Yeah I can't see Angle ever being back in WWE. If they really did let him go because he was going to cripple himself, overdose or drive into a tree after taking too many somas, then it doesn't feel any less likely that will happen now.

You could make somewhat of an argument for him getting a Brock contract but I don't think they'll even take that risk.

What a bunch of crap on impact this week. I mean the whole thing wasn't really a surprise to anyone since they taped this show last year ... but still, the way the Main Event went down was utter bullshit.

However, knowing the English, when impact comes to the UK, people will still cheer for this sub-par Magnus character. Just curious ... does anybody think Magnus is an exciting wrestler?

• Paid Members

If Magnus got injured in TNA and needed surgery or something wouldn't he be able to come back here and get it all done free? That might be part of the reason he isn't so worried about the free health care, unless he requires immediate attention it won't affect him much.