That statement from AJ has a slight hint of a worked shoot for me. Just something about.

If it's all true though then with the spare time he has, he can make some money from personal appearances in gay nightclubs. ;)

• Paid Members

I wonder what Julian Radbourne thinks?

Must say, really like the way TNA is pushing Magnus for the UK tour. They are doing a documentary on Challenge about him and shit like that. That's the kind of stuff I really like. I dont know if its possible due to the massive gap in name value between the two, but without Hogan there, it would be a nice touch to see if Magnus could get on This Morning and Radio 1 and stuff like that.

Official TNA press release on Magnus winning the TNA title, including a quote from the UKFF's own John Lister:

Magnus ends Britain's 108 year wait for a wrestling World Champion

What??? Doesn't Nigel McGuinness as ROH world champion not count ?

ROH is not a major american wrestling organisation. Technically Magnus will be the first, but in my eyes the very first will be whoever wins the World/WWE title.

Official TNA press release on Magnus winning the TNA title, including a quote from the UKFF's own John Lister:

Magnus ends Britain's 108 year wait for a wrestling World Champion

What??? Doesn't Nigel McGuinness as ROH world champion not count ?

If you're counting ROH as having a legitimate world champion, you might as well count whoever the first PTW world champion was as well.

It looks like Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards are TNA bound. I think it is clear based on Davey's comments at PWG a few days ago, PWG having a farewell for them and seeing how Meltzer has been cryptic when making mention of their farewell.

• Paid Members

He wasn't being cyptic. He was referencing when Richards said "we are going to Orlando. I didn't say where" on a show recently, so he's obviously playing off like he has the choice of TNA and WWE. Worth noting Richards and Edwards are on NXT this week, which seems convenient, since the show aired around the time they were finishing their dates up. TNA have been after them for months, though. So if WWE hasn't offered them a deal (which wouldn't be to surprising), they might be on their way to TNA. You'd think if TNA's deal was anything worth accepting they wouldn't have been doing the WWE Job Club for a few weeks to see if they are as good as ROHWorld forum says they are.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
Gary Steele won the NWA World Champ belt he beat Ogawa i think

With all due respect to Gary Steele, I certainly wouldn't count that as a World championship reign. NWA was dead in the water and Dan Severn had held the belt for a million years not long before. I wouldn't count RoH as a world title, either. Any promotion can have a belt and chuck 'world' at the beginning.