UKFF - He's a Good Egg

Ronnie

130 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

Super-positive thread, this one.

You already know of the eleven people who got the most nominations, but I thought it might be nice to highlight the other folk who were proposed.

- Monkee

- Duke

- Gladstone Small

- Big Benny HG

- LariatTom

- wandshogun09

- bAzTNM#1 Fan

- Nick James

- Corp Robinson

- John Matrix

- Up Chuck

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

Frankie, Jaffa and Keith all brought a tear to my eye with kind words last year.

I know that makes me sounds a right twat and all, and rightly so, but it's a good as place as any to thank them for such words.

• Paid Members

This thread has only just been brought to my attention and I'm really flattered to have even been mentioned. As I've said to a couple of people over the last few days, I really don't feel like I contribute much to this forum apart from being involved in the Secret Santa but that's just once a year and isn't a bother to me. I enjoy taking part but Frankie deserves the accolade for putting it all together in the first place. Thanks to anyone who did mention me though, I really do appreciate it. Thanks guys!

:love:

Edited by Monkee

• Paid Members
This thread has only just been brought to my attention and I'm really flattered to have even been mentioned. As I've said to a couple of people over the last few days, I really don't feel like I contribute much to this forum apart from being involved in the Secret Santa but that's just once a year and isn't a bother to me. I enjoy taking part but Frankie deserves the accolade for putting it all together in the first place. Thanks to anyone who did mention me though, I really do appreciate it. Thanks guys!

:love:

I used to actually enjoy your stuff in the Motor Racing Thread. I look forward to that thread coming back when the big racing seasons kick off.

• Paid Members

Didn't even know this thread existed and I've not been on here much recently so god knows how I ended up on that list but cheers guys. Also someone should get a joint trophy made up for Frankie, SOC and Philo they all come across as being the nicest guys ever.

• Paid Members
Didn't even know this thread existed and I've not been on here much recently so god knows how I ended up on that list but cheers guys.

People nominated you because you went out of your way to make sure people were equipped with Christmas avatars, mate.

Butch's post on the previous page might be the most positive thing I've read on here. Shows there are some really good people on here. I think a lot of UKFFers do care about each other whether they know each other in 'real life' or not.

Nice to see them get acknowledged for it so well done to those nominated.

• Paid Members

Congratulations to Frankie, who gets a name change and custom user title should he wish them. Apologies to NEWM, who might very well have won had I not idiotically kept him off the ballot for a few hours. I think Frankie had received 9 votes by the time I instated NEWM, so the result is tighter than it looks.

Well done to the people who made the ballot too - the fact that so many people wrote that everybody would be a fair winner speaks volumes.