Mr. Seven Posted January 11, 2013 Posted January 11, 2013 Awful, awful selection. Butch Brevik I guess, despite it being sentiment that anyone with a brain should jive to anyway. But yeah, dreadful stuff all round really.
BiffingtonClyro Posted January 11, 2013 Posted January 11, 2013 Awful, awful selection. Butch Brevik I guess, despite it being sentiment that anyone with a brain should jive to anyway. But yeah, dreadful stuff all round really. You really are shit.
Dave The Stoner Posted January 11, 2013 Posted January 11, 2013 Awful, awful selection. Butch Brevik I guess, despite it being sentiment that anyone with a brain should jive to anyway. But yeah, dreadful stuff all round really. You really are shit. Shush, it's a list full of flashy lights and no substance. Still funny though.
Guest Posted January 12, 2013 Posted January 12, 2013 Worlds nicest man by a mile. It's a shame that they're all "funny" posts rather than great insights, but there are some corkers in there
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 12, 2013 Awards Moderator Posted January 12, 2013 Worlds nicest man by a mile. It's a shame that they're all "funny" posts rather than great insights, but there are some corkers in there The US election post doesn't strike me as a 'funny' post, personally, but each to their own. Perhaps people just need to start nominating more 'great insight' posts in the 2013 POTY thread!
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted January 12, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 12, 2013 Dynamite Digby all the way for me. The speed at which the post appeared in context of the thread just added to the hilarity of it. World's Nicest Man is outstanding also.
Guest Posted January 12, 2013 Posted January 12, 2013 Worlds nicest man by a mile. It's a shame that they're all "funny" posts rather than great insights, but there are some corkers in there The US election post doesn't strike me as a 'funny' post, personally, but each to their own. Perhaps people just need to start nominating more 'great insight' posts in the 2013 POTY thread! you're right, it isn't. I should say the vast majority rather than all.
Mr. Seven Posted January 13, 2013 Posted January 13, 2013 Awful, awful selection. Butch Brevik I guess, despite it being sentiment that anyone with a brain should jive to anyway. But yeah, dreadful stuff all round really. You really are shit. Envy.
FireBrand Posted January 18, 2013 Posted January 18, 2013 (edited) I am so pleased the UKFF still does these awards, I don't come here that much anymore on account of not having a great deal to add. However it's brilliant to see there are still folk here who can post great stuff I love the Barlow vs Baldwin stuff best. Edited January 18, 2013 by FireBrand
Paid Members niff Posted January 22, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 22, 2013 Worlds nicest man, a fantastic post in a great thread.
Paid Members Slapnut Posted January 22, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 22, 2013 I'm hoping for a surge of Dynamite Digby and World's Nicest Man votes. With all respect to Ian (Baldwin vs. Barlow was great), they were easily the best two. I went with Dynamite Digby by a cunt hair.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 22, 2013 Moderators Posted January 22, 2013 I don't understand the Ian one. I'm sure it's very funny if you do (and watch soaps like an old woman).
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 26, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 26, 2013 Awful, awful selection. Butch Brevik I guess, despite it being sentiment that anyone with a brain should jive to anyway. But yeah, dreadful stuff all round really. I completely disagree on almost every level. If you don't get anything from the majority of these posts then I don't really know why you would bother coming back to the forum, really. It's a great and varied selection. Having said that, I went for Butch and Breivik as well. I think. He gunned down David and BigJag's nonsense beautifully. Brilliant satire, very funny, but also absolutely spot on.
Mr. Seven Posted January 27, 2013 Posted January 27, 2013 Touch dramatic for you. Still, you have a valid point in that if the above truly is the best this place has to offer, then I don't know why I'd bother coming back either.
Recommended Posts