UKFF - Post of the Year, 2012

Ronnie

149 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Awards Moderator
Worlds nicest man by a mile.

It's a shame that they're all "funny" posts rather than great insights, but there are some corkers in there

The US election post doesn't strike me as a 'funny' post, personally, but each to their own. Perhaps people just need to start nominating more 'great insight' posts in the 2013 POTY thread!

• Paid Members
Worlds nicest man by a mile.

It's a shame that they're all "funny" posts rather than great insights, but there are some corkers in there

The US election post doesn't strike me as a 'funny' post, personally, but each to their own. Perhaps people just need to start nominating more 'great insight' posts in the 2013 POTY thread!

you're right, it isn't. I should say the vast majority rather than all.

I am so pleased the UKFF still does these awards, I don't come here that much anymore on account of not having a great deal to add. However it's brilliant to see there are still folk here who can post great stuff :)

I love the Barlow vs Baldwin stuff best.

Edited by FireBrand

• Paid Members
Awful, awful selection. Butch Brevik I guess, despite it being sentiment that anyone with a brain should jive to anyway. But yeah, dreadful stuff all round really.

I completely disagree on almost every level. If you don't get anything from the majority of these posts then I don't really know why you would bother coming back to the forum, really. It's a great and varied selection.

Having said that, I went for Butch and Breivik as well. I think. He gunned down David and BigJag's nonsense beautifully. Brilliant satire, very funny, but also absolutely spot on.