Moderators PowerButchi Posted January 27, 2013 Moderators Posted January 27, 2013 (edited) Fuck off Sev, three of those are mine. And I'm brilliant. Edited January 27, 2013 by PowerButchi
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 30, 2013 Awards Moderator Posted January 30, 2013 We've got a three way tie in first place at the moment... what happens if they all win, Ronnie? Sudden death tiebreak round?
Paid Members Ronnie Posted January 30, 2013 Author Paid Members Posted January 30, 2013 I'll toss a coin (/check with the mods) later. It might make for a novel finale.
Paid Members Ronnie Posted January 31, 2013 Author Paid Members Posted January 31, 2013 Man, that was a tight one. I forgot to vote but intended to give one to Dynamite Digby. It wouldn't have been quite enough to prevent Ian from taking the crown though. No prizes for this one, since Ian's already won some.
Recommended Posts