Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

The missing Heyman podcast that Austin recently put up is superb.

Heyman takes ages answering some questions but if there is someone you want taking ages to answer questions its Paul Heyman.

GO and listen to it.

Listened to this last night and loved it. When he was talking about calling the Wrestlemania 17 main event and how he knew how to get JR all pumped up was awesome. It's recorded not long after the Summerslam match between Cena and Lesnar, well worth a listen.

The missing Heyman podcast that Austin recently put up is superb.

Heyman takes ages answering some questions but if there is someone you want taking ages to answer questions its Paul Heyman.

GO and listen to it.

Listened to this last night and loved it. When he was talking about calling the Wrestlemania 17 main event and how he knew how to get JR all pumped up was awesome. It's recorded not long after the Summerslam match between Cena and Lesnar, well worth a listen.

Defo mate, the comparison to Batman and Bane was awesome and the comparisons in the Carwin fight was a great listen too.

JR is a fucking weirdo and says some proper odd things. He also speaks too much sometimes. His interview with Karl Anderson had long spells of JR chatting shit and Anderson just saying 'yeah, thanks, uh huh.'

Austin on the other hand is great and even when he dominates the conversation he barely wastes a word. I love his insight on psychology and how it relates to the different wrestling styles. Some of the unleashed podcasts can be a bit shit when he doesn't have a guest though.

I most recently listened to the Vader podcast and I really enjoyed it, Vader seems like a decent guy and its a shame it never really clicked for him in wwe.

Listened to Jericho's podcast with JBL. JBL comes off great, nice guy, very humble to the business/wrestlers and understand that he's not the best in ring performer. Jericho though once again comes off looking like a tool "In WCW I don't remember doing any promos, maybe 1 or 2"... really? 1 or 2? In 1998 I'm pretty sure Jericho was on the mic most shows mocking Malenko, Mysterio, Juvi, Goldberg etc. I listened to his podcast with The Uso's also and they say how starstruck they when they went into the WWE locker room and Mark Henry and Goldust were there so Jericho has to one up them "Yeah I remember my first day in WCW and I went into the locker room and Hogan, Flair, Luger, Savage and Sting were in there". I'm sure the chance of those guys being in the locker room at the same time was slim to none.

• Paid Members

Jericho is always a cock when talking about WCW. I've been watching the last few episodes of the Monday Night Wars on the network, and he has nothing good to say at all about WCW.

Obviously, that could partially be down to WWE's editing. But he's not even a full-time WWE employee so its not like he has to play along to the propoganda of the victor company line either.