Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

Is that a new pod with X-Pac? Thought my podcast app was on the fritz showing old episodes as new. Last time Austin had him one was fairly heavy too, with X-Pac talking about his suicide attempts and whatnot.

It's a new podcast. And it's much heavier.

Ā 

Shooting meth with toilet water in a Tijuana bathroom stall is about as grim as it gets. Some of what he said about Chyna was incredibly sad. I really, really like Waltman.

Ā 

Shocking to hear Austin give himself until 65. I guess you would forget because he's on top of his personality game now and cleanly retired that he's still from that generation. Dude filled his room up with vodka bottles when he moved in with DDP post divorce, right?

Is it me or did Austin and Waltman literally spend about 5 minutes saying that cheating to gain an advantage is ok. Using the analogy "do you want to see someone do 12 seconds or 9 seconds in the 100 metre dash"

Ā 

The mighty Teijo Khan could it in 4 seconds!

We listened to that as well. He came across very well as a grounded guy who knows he's green but wants to improve. Good luck to him.

Ā 

Listened to Braun Strowman on Austin's podcast last night, fair play to the guy, came across well I thought, very easy listen, clearly he is an athletic freak, didn't know much about him and his strongman stuff but he sounds a top bloke.

We Did a live Q and A with Will Osperay today and Recorded it For our Podcast . He Talks about the Vader match the other day at Rev Pro, He reveals his response to Evolves Contract offer . He talks about not working in singles matches in the UK Starting Next year, The New Title belts hes bringing to British Wrestling, He sings a bit of Queen and more

Ā 

https://www.spreaker.com/user/mysteryisland/will-ospreay-q-and-a

• Paid Members

i'll check that out.

Ā 

I know a lot of you here probably cant stomach it but do any of you listen to The Brand? i dont always agree with what's being said and Russo loves a rant but i still find it one of the most entertaining wrestling podcasts out there. I've grown to be a fan of Disco Inferno too.

Ā 

Really enjoy Konnan's new podcast too

Edited by Egg Shen

Our latest podcast episode has just dropped on iTunes. It features a preview to Summerslam but also audio with Rob Van Dam! Some interesting stuff on how Vince McMahon 'broke his spirit', what character he almost ended up performing as in WCW, whether he's been contacted for the Draft and whether he's worthy of being in the Hall of Fame!

Ā 

We have RAW Events and Lee Connor from Wrestling North East to thank for it. You can download it here: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/buzzards-wrestling-podcast/id1139943619?mt=2#episodeGuid=tag%3Aaudioboo.fm%2C2016-08-18%3A%2Fboos%2F4949662

Ā 

Thanks!

Edited by TheBuzzardsPod

• Paid Members

Lapsed Fan has been great, but you'll only find interviews with fans and Meltzer as far as I know.

Squared Circle Gazette is good too, but again lacks interviews.

i listen to the following podcasts.

Ā 

Talk is Jericho

Ross Report

Steve Austin Show

Ā 

can anyone recommend others for me to listen to? maybe ones slightly under the radar and ones that interview wrestlers and not celebs

If you can stomach the constant "let me be honest with ya bro!" etc. Vince Russo's The Brand can be a decent listen. He has six shows a week, which a true sadist would able to endure, but each does cover different aspects ranging from interviews to talking about specific episodes of raw/Ppvs from the attitude era to recaps of current day.

The interviews can vary in quality depending who they're with, but there usually worth a listen at least