The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

Bob Backlund has taken a leaf out of Virgil's (probably overpriced) playbook, and is currently selling signed pictures/photos outside of Metlife Stadium

20az5vs.jpg

Sad to see really, I mean I don't blame him trying to make a bit extra money on a busy day like this but it really screams small time seeing a former World Champion like that.

That's my elbow on the right of the pic, as I was taking the picture of my mate who was talking to Backlund at the time. We just stumbled across him while having a wander around the stadium before it opened.

Bob Backlund has taken a leaf out of Virgil's (probably overpriced) playbook, and is currently selling signed pictures/photos outside of Metlife Stadium

20az5vs.jpg

Sad to see really, I mean I don't blame him trying to make a bit extra money on a busy day like this but it really screams small time seeing a former World Champion like that.

That's my elbow on the right of the pic, as I was taking the picture of my mate who was talking to Backlund at the time. We just stumbled across him while having a wander around the stadium before it opened.

Best thing is I saw Bob get asked for a ticket, the dressing room was right by our section. Poor sod.