The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

Still to see a photo of this. Or was the Hogan just slipped in there loose? Just haven't heard of this one ever. 

No it had a picture of the free figure on the box. Can't find a pic of it. But it's very much true. At the end of the day what would be the point in making it up?

Edited by Lemon Juice

• Paid Members

I can confirm the one I had never had "free Hulk Hogan" on the box. It came in its own box. So chances are Littlewoods just threw it for free.

In a full circle moment, I remember when I worked at Littlewoods in 2003, they were selling Hulk Hogan on his motorbike figures and the new Turtles line. A tear came down my cheek, I'll not lie.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

I can confirm the one I had never had "free Hulk Hogan" on the box. It came in its own box. So chances are Littlewoods just threw it for free.

Yes the figure came in its own packaging inside. But it had a picture advertising the free figure inside on the ring box.

• Paid Members

This photo is from 1999. I bought 123 Kid, Adam Bomb, and Smoking Guns after that on eBay to complete what I consider the "set". Basically, I have 1 of every wrestler who was available - the only ones missing would be if there were 2 or 3 versions of the same wrestlers. e.g. I have 3 Hogan's, but there may have been 4 or 5 styles, etc.