The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

Some cracking Konnan as Max Moon photos on WWE.com including backstage with Vince etc Also cool WCW photos there too.

I think I said in another thread that the old backstage pics are amazing, well at least for the old boy fans.

I even find the tech spec and correspondence re: the Max Moon stuff interesting. Funny seeing Louis Spicolli helping him get into his outfit. A real talent that died too young before he reached his potential.

I wonder if Disney had already released the idea of the Buzz Lightyear character, or if Power Rangers was already shown on TV. Looking at the spec makes me think of both.

Just checking out the artist drawings for character ideas - http://www.wwe.com/classics/superstar-sketches-photos - it's interesting to see how in some cases the Fed rejected an idea, but accepted it later (the Del Rios gimmick seemed to be an original Papa Shango sketch).

Looking at one of the Goldust sketches you'd think Vince had signed Steve Borden and was trying to come up with ideas for him (check out the face).

Edited by Ant

Deathmatch veteran Mad Man Pondo and the lovely Crazy Mary Dobson really enjoying themselves in the UK right now. Those two (especially Dobson) have really been living it up recently, their Facebook pages have just been awash with shots of them partying / posing in and around some really cool places, from here to Japan. Good for them, I say.

1381563_619136488108782_248770663_n.jpg

Edit - Sorry about the size of that

Edited by Richie Freebird

Also, Drew McIntyre definitely looks like he could do a pirate gimmick with that beard and eyeliner. Channeling some Captain Jack Sparrow

Only if at Mania, Alestorm play "Rum" live for his ring entrance...not sure Wenches and Mead would be PG friendly...