Preston City Wrestling - Invasion - Nov 9th

fludder99

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

The words "easily offended" coming from someone who admits to yelling "gay boy" at wrestlers is hilarious.

The money is in attracting families to shows. Its always been that way in wrestling. No chance would I take my nieces to see a show with dickheads yelling crap like that at the wrestlers.

The high quality wrestling matches were the main story of the night.

This. Frankly what we said wasn't even the story of the night for us, so if it is for anyone else then I think you need a bit of perspective.

On the issue of swearing, bar the fuck chant, what exactly did I say that involved swearing. I think that during the Kay Lee Ray match I shouted fuck her up Kay Lee, fuck her up. And holy shit at one point. So that's three instances. You can say fuck in a film infrequently and get a 12A rating. If people don't want there to be swearing, then I'd suggest that it starts with the wrestlers themselves not doing it.

Have any Preston City Council officials attended a game at Deepdale? They'd hear far worse far more frequently. So I've no idea where you're going with this.

• Paid Members

I wasn't at the show and I don't really care too much about foul language.

I do however hate people who go to a show to try really hard to be noticed and who just pisses every one else off.

There was a bloke at Dragon Gate the other year who you could see straining to think of the next witty thing to shout to be noticed. Even his mate told him to stop it because it was so pathetic.

• Paid Members
What credibility do you have on this subject?

Credibility? Well I was there, for a start.

You being someone who by his own admission has been thrown out of multiple wrestling events, I can't think of anyone whose opinion on appropriate behaviour at a show counts for less. You enjoyed the show, many others seem to have too, but there's been a bit of discussion about try hard haemorrhoids in the audience behaving like bellends. I can't imagine why that'd put you on the defensive.

Archived