Jimmy Saville

jimufctna24

Opinion  

258 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

I can't be having this one with old Tarby. Got to be a false accusation here. One male. Only one. Can't be having it.

Sorry if wrong, but something is fishy and it ain't me...but it could be Tarby.

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here is the Jimmy Saville RIP thread.

I'd recommend it if you want a laugh:

but he's still one of those people this country can be proud of.

RIP Sir Saville.

This one is my favourite...

"One thing that used to get me was how people, often recognised as being quite cuntish when they were alive, suddenly become something they were not and the rose tinted spectacles come out with all the comments and tributes from people.

Well in this instance it definitely was not the case, infact if anything he probably deserved more credit for the work he did as a lot of it went under the radar and wasn't publicised."

Yeah, he sure was doing plenty that went under the radar.

This whole situation still feels like some sort of Chris Morris mass-parody. I'm waiting for Noel Edmunds to shoot Clive Anderson and escape from the Police in his helicopter.

• Awards Moderator

Well done there, gmoney, who was the first one to mention anything untoward (though, of course, not the only one in the thread to do so)...

One of those people you can't really imagine not being around, like Bruce Forsyth. He straddled a strange line between likeable and creepy, difficult to pull off. I wonder if it'll come out that it's true that he liked to fuck cadavers now that he's gone?

I remember that thread, and I remember not posting in it as I presumed that if I popped in there to say "Wasn't he a bit of a paedo" I'd have received a suspension for insensitivity. Although in retrospect Woy said the same thing in a way.

• 4 weeks later...

Unnamed 72 year old arrested today, which just happens to be the age of the person (badly) intimated to a couple of pages back.

If this is in reference to me implying a wheeler and dealer, then that plonker is 73. Rumor on Twitter is that it is the man referenced above.

Archived