Jimmy Saville

jimufctna24

Opinion  

258 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry in advance for the Daily Mail link, but even Leonard Rossitter is involved now... which is gutting... Rigsby!!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22...d-TV-extra.html

That looks doubtful to me. One "extra" claiming an attempted rape took place while Rigsby had a wank during the filming of TV show about sex in 1968.

As serious as this whole thing is its turning in to a McCarthy esq witch hunt

I don't think you know what that means.

what you mean the trials in the 50s about alleged communists yeah i don't know what it means. Back then people where basically saying people where communists for just acting different now it seems to be alot of accusations thrown about with little to no evidence other then here say and conjecture obviously there has been something going on but its like picking names out of a hat.

• Moderators

Even aside from any potential Sutcliffe connection, the notion that some guy who fucked 1000 kids (and some corpses) might have gone further and killed some of them is so little of a stretch, I'm just assuming he did. Maybe some of them screamed a little too loud, or maybe one of the many death threats he issued went further than a threat. I'm totally assuming at this point that Savile's murdered people.

• Moderators

WREXHAM'S BRYN ESTYN LANE, HOME OF PAEDOPHILES

The Saville Paedo exposure media love has got that bad they're running something released in the media about 10 years ago as new news. Next week, Jonathan King's been taking 13 year olds to the MOON IN HIS STUDIO!

Archived