Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

A dream match of mine: Luke Harper vs Shinsuke Nakamura

20 minutes of them knocking the shit out of eachother would be as good as wrestling could get surely.

If Bray goes babyface, hopefully this brand split and the need for top heels could put Harper in a good spot on one of the shows. He could well end up in a proper match with Nakamura at some point.

He desperately needed a proper angle after the initial Wyatt family split. His gimmick was seemingly just "blokes got eyes".

• Paid Members

He desperately needed a proper angle after the initial Wyatt family split. His gimmick was seemingly just "blokes got eyes".

Remember being utterly delighted when he won the IC title. That was a great opportunity to put him over as a crazy, hard bastard by having him kill babyfaces in title defences until you had someone for him to oppose. Once they had him lose it back to Ziggler five minutes later, he was dead as anything but another meaningless, lower-card guy. I can't for a second imagine why they sabotaged him so badly. He's a huge, crazy-eyed motherfucker who looks legitimate but works beautifully. Such a shame.

I can't think of any over-exposed, otherwise useless fucker I wouldn't like to see Shinsuke face. An Uso, Ziggler, Strowman, fucking anyone. him and Strowman having a weird face competition before Naks chops that lamp-post down to size has got five snowflakes written all over  it

Edited by sj5522