Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

It's always bugged me how many pieces of attire did Bret wear? What was the idea behind having trunks on top of the trousers? Were the trousers and the top one piece? It's always bugged me

f9e1ca97f8288aa7dfa684143bc60eee.jpg

4257ca1c07e99e69ad35603207b3f176.jpg

Edited by Slapnuts

• Paid Members

how many pieces of attire did Bret wear? What was the idea behind having trunks on top of the trousers?

Back in the day circus strongmen wore black trunks over flesh coloured tights to simulate bare legs, it became an accepted look to wear for performances of strength or athleticism and that's also why Superman wears trunks over his tights. Bret just does it to make sure his STDs don't fall out all over the place though.

• Paid Members

Did Johnny Polo ever wrestle in WWF or was he just a manager?

Also - are these all the same guy? I haven't watched WWE in years but always hear the names on Observer radio & it's confusing:

Primo 
Epico 
Hunico 
Mistico 
Sin cara

• Paid Members

Polo wrestled a cracker against Marty Jannetty in 93, during Marty's Best in the World period

Primo and Epico are Los Matadores.

Mistico is the original Sin Cars, Hunico is the current Sin Cara, he was also Evil Sin Cara, during the battle of the Sin Caras. Then he became Hunico before becoming new (but we won't tell you he's new) Sin Cara. Got that?

Polo wrestled a cracker against Marty Jannetty in 93, during Marty's Best in the World period

Primo and Epico are Los Matadores.

Mistico is the original Sin Cara, Hunico is the current Sin Cara, he was also Evil Sin Cara, during the battle of the Sin Caras. Then he became Hunico before becoming new (but we won't tell you he's new) Sin Cara. Got that?

Just to throw an extra couple of curve balls in there, Mistico/Original Sin Cara is (was?) also Myzteziz from AAA. Additionally, Primo and Epico are Carlito's brothers.

EDIT: Did I say brothers? I meant relatives of course...  :dry:

Edited by Daaaaaad!

Primo is Carlito's brother, Epico is their cousin, both are now doing a Matador gimmick.

Mistico was signed from Mexico and became Sin Cara in WWE, then got a wellness 30 day suspension during which time Hunico (who was in developmental at the time) took over, Hunico then played an evil Sin Cara after the original came back, leading to an unmasking and a gimmick change to Hunico. Hunico then took back over the gimmick when Mistico flopped completely and got released.

• Paid Members

lol - as someone who only follows WWE through the Observer these days, it's all very confusing just hearing & reading the names - they either sound the same or are used referring to the same guy and/or character!