Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

After asking in the pinned questions thread, I have finally seen the first three episodes of Lucha Underground, on number four now. Absolutely bloody love it, can't get enough of it. What is the general consensus on here?

Its my can't miss watch on a Thursday. Hoping its brought out as a collection over here.

• Paid Members

After asking in the pinned questions thread, I have finally seen the first three episodes of Lucha Underground, on number four now. Absolutely bloody love it, can't get enough of it. What is the general consensus on here?

Were you only 3 in when we spoke last night?

You must have hammered it. Im up to mid/late Dec.

Its an incredibly fun show. Just really fresh.

Were you only 3 in when we spoke last night?

You must have hammered it. Im up to mid/late Dec.

Its an incredibly fun show. Just really fresh.

Will be completely up to date by the end of tonight mate. On January 7th episode now, I think they competed directly with RAW this week so wondering if it was a random two hour special perhaps or just two episodes.

• Paid Members

Interestingly, i had a look online to find out more about Drago. That's the name he goes by when under the mask, but when he wrestles without the mask, he's much more sinister, a whole lot darker and goes by the ring name of....

Alan

Ohh, and that shirt by the way, Belter

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

The Rock and Shawn Michaels have never had a PPV or TV match against each other as far a I know.  Have googled it and can't find anything.  I know Shawn left round the time The Rock took off, but they've never crossed paths afterwards. I think that would have been be a heck of a match or feud.

• Paid Members

That would still be worth a shot now in fairness. The last 2 big matches HBK had with taker were mint.

I assume his ability cant have dropped much lower than that in tge last few years and his opponent would be able to go more so than taker in tthis point of his career.

I'd be all over that and can't believe ive never made that connexion before.

Im struggling to remember, where was shaun during the DX vs Nation angle?

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

That would still be worth a shot now in fairness. The last 2 big matches HBK had with taker were mint.

I assume his ability cant have dropped much lower than that in tge last few years and his opponent would be able to go more so than taker in tthis point of his career.

I'd be all over that and can't believe ive never made that connexion before.

Im struggling to remember, where was shaun during the DX vs Nation angle?

That was after mania 14 when he'd already retired and HHH had taken over as leader of DX.