Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

Yeah but the Headbangers made it on to WWF Warzone.

How many people on the planet ever picked them though?

I did the career mode with Mosh. 'beans mode' seem hilarious to the young me, although the novelty did wear off very quickly.

See I'd play as Mosh but wouldn't even consider Thrasher.

No idea why . . .

WHat was the tag team knocking around on Heat in about 99, Chaz and someone? Managed by Tiger Ali patiirc.

• Paid Members

I remember reading a issue of RAW magazine back in 1999 that had an interview with Debra. When they asked her if she had any hidden talents she said "I'm actually a trained actress." I thought: well that's odd, because you're probably the worst actress & worst at delivering lines than anyone else on the entire roster of so-called "non actors"!

Wrestling's weird, though. Someone can be decent at acting but absolutely crap at wrestling acting, and vice versa. The Bellas are almost never anything above utter shit when they have to act on Raw, but they're perfectly believable on Total Divas.

Lo Down in the tracksuit bottoms were Heat's greatest team. Tiger Ali Singh was the worst. D'Lo just went to pot after the Droz thing... From Eurocontinental champ to tagging with Mosh on Shotgun in a matter of months.

Easy wrestlmania 2000 mod was giving lo down the rocks tracksuit bottoms.

There you go, they were worse than the Headbangers.

Half or them was a Headbanger and the other half was D'Lo Brown. Adding D'Lo to the mix automatically makes them better. ;)