Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

Loads of 2010s PWG shows turning up on non-wrestling torrent sites. I'm gonna get stuck in, and then decide what I'm getting from Highspots.

Already bought a few, but I knew there was more that I enjoyed. This is going to make that search much easier. PWG Seven is a ridiculously good show.

murder_maxwell can get a logo onto a business card, and Moo can't get one onto this forum.

maxwell>Moo.

Your business cards have no address or phone number.

I don't have time to talk on the phone so would rather reply to emails at my leisure. 95% of clients will just google where the studio is, and those who can't do that just ask in the email. So don't worry, I intentionally only put on the information it needs

Dude, I'm with Herbie. The cards are awesome, but when I get a gay tat I book that shit over the phone.

Every tat i book i do in the studio and put my deposit down there and then to secure the slot. Ive got plenty of ink but have never once called a studio or an artist lol.

Well, you can't find him to give a deposit without an address! I'm into the old school way of doing things. Face to face, or on the phone.

Agreed on the address for sure. Saw the name of the studio and completely missed the lack of address.. almost 7am and haven't slept.. :sleeping:

I'd much rather only take bookings through email and deposits through paypal. Makes it a lot easier for me and no one has had a problem with it so far.

Saying that I'm switching to an online booking system soon. People can email me their ideas, I okay it and tell them how long it will take. Then I give them the website they can use to book it all in for themselves