Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members
Vinnie Mac buying Newcastle is doing the rounds again on Twitter from some bullshit source. Could swear that rumor has cropped up 2 or 3 times already over the years.

The Torch carried this in their update citing I think Winnet Sport as the source. I don't know if it's just recycled from the last time or new.

I fucking hate Newcastle so hope it's not true. Buy Spurs, Vince!

Just posted that on the PL thread. It definitely did the rounds a few years ago. I do wish it would happen though, even though it would make it literally impossible for me to hate Newcastle anymore. If the fans think Ashley's managerial choices are bizarre, wait until Vince appoints Vickie Guerrero or Mike Adamle.

To look at this seriously for a minute (nothing else going on right this minute) is Vince that much richer than Mike Ashley? He's a multi millionaire but he's not going to be spending 80m quid to sign players and shit.

Bearing in mind how much work someone like Cena does to get what I understand to be a couple of mill a year auld Vince ain't opening his chequebook for some guys that work 2 nights a week!

• Paid Members

Meltz:

--Regarding the story on Vince McMahon buying the Newcastle Football Club, the belief it is more likely Shane McMahon. Shane McMahon has some interest in European sports and British soccer, while Vince has very little interest in any

Since Hunico took the Sin Cara role full time some of his new ring gear has been gorgeous especially his red and white gear on this weeks Raw. He really seems to be making an effort with his gear which is always a plus for me.

Also I do wish Daniel Bryan would get some new gear.