Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

Rey Mysterio was signing autographs for $350 at WrestleCon (the big convention where everyone was signing over WM weekend). I like Rey Mysterio, but fucking what? I get he's a modern huge star and all that, but that's Austin and Hogan money. Why would you pay that money for Rey? There cant be that many people on earth willing to pay that can there?

That has to be a typo as he's £25 for a photo or autograph at the London Film and Comic Con the same weekend he's over for 4FW.

Who, incidentally, are saying you can only meet Mysterio if you have front or second rows. Meaning there's no way in hell they are making their money back on Rey if the $20,000 fee is legit as they also have Alberto Del Rio on the show as well.

• Paid Members

To be fair your all a bunch of moaning cunts...I hate this...and I hate that. Your all fat. Your all fucking virgins...you all live with your mum.....get a job you bunch of fucking hippies....and for god sake be like me and have lots of sex. Yep bunch of cunts the lot of you....suck my dick you fucking "sit on your laptop with your pants round your ankles" fap fap fap

special praise to Air Raid....you is a proper cunt...yo Freebird my white crew!!! You gets me one time...

Brap Brap!!!

No nowhere near those promotions.

Front row was £50. Let's be generous and say there was 60 of them. That's £3,000. Second row is £45 so that's £2,7000. Third row is £25 so £1,500. 180 seats and your most expensive would total £7,200. $20,000 is currently £13,490.27. So that's slightly over half Rey's fee alone. General seating is £15. Going off the 5/600 said earlier, let's say 350 seats. That's £5,250. Current total is £12,450 for 530 people with Rey's fee alone still a grand away. The next 70 people get Balcony seats, also £15. That's £1,050. £13,500, a £10 profit on Rey's fee alone for 600 people.

How much is Del Rio? You're talking a couple of grand himself in pounds too right? And with this being a venue big enough to (hopefully) hold a thousand would be pretty pricey as is. Rey's over for London Film and Comic Con so 4FW will share the flight price with him but we're still talking America/Mexico to England in mid-July. Same with Del Rio who is being shared by RevPro. So you can chuck another potential £5K if not more there.

So you would need another 335 people to draw even. Therefore you need 935 fans.

Apologies if my math and deducing is way off.

EDIT: I will admit I forgot M&G tickets, but then Del Rio is the main draw to that as they've said Rey's only for first and second row ticket holders.

Edited by cobystag

I share my birthday with Bret Hart, I'm sure he's ecstatic.

You should've invited him to one of your birthday parties as a kid, then you and your mates could have gone up to him, tears in your eyes, and told him no one had ever given you a game of pass the parcel like Bret did

Then he'd fuck the Hispanic beauty next door or something

No nowhere near those promotions.

Front row was £50. Let's be generous and say there was 60 of them. That's £3,000. Second row is £45 so that's £2,7000. Third row is £25 so £1,500. 180 seats and your most expensive would total £7,200. $20,000 is currently £13,490.27. So that's slightly over half Rey's fee alone. General seating is £15. Going off the 5/600 said earlier, let's say 350 seats. That's £5,250. Current total is £12,450 for 530 people with Rey's fee alone still a grand away. The next 70 people get Balcony seats, also £15. That's £1,050. £13,500, a £10 profit on Rey's fee alone for 600 people.

How much is Del Rio? You're talking a couple of grand himself in pounds too right? And with this being a venue big enough to (hopefully) hold a thousand would be pretty pricey as is. Rey's over for London Film and Comic Con so 4FW will share the flight price with him but we're still talking America/Mexico to England in mid-July. Same with Del Rio who is being shared by RevPro. So you can chuck another potential £5K if not more there.

So you would need another 335 people to draw even. Therefore you need 935 fans.

Apologies if my math and deducing is way off.

EDIT: I will admit I forgot M&G tickets, but then Del Rio is the main draw to that as they've said Rey's only for first and second row ticket holders.

Make it 70 ;) anyone can try working out expenditure over income, but unless you have the facts and figures in front of you then any working out you are doing is just guess work, the venue if you must know is free to me as they have wanted my business for a long time and can hold up to 1,500 people as we are doing standing as well, i'm not going to get into any kind of income and expenditure, the budgets have been worked out and if things continue as they are then this has proven to be a worthy investment. Is it a risk? sure, but it's a risk that will effect no one but myself.

Also you say drawing no where near, Swindon shows for the last year have been drawing between 350 and 450, plus please bare in mind we are running 50+ events a year and not 10 - 12, and we are drawing consistently at each of the venues between 100 - 300 depending on size.

Edited by 4FWpromoter

• Paid Members

Only just clocked one of the entries is for "Kung Fu Naki." Now there was a gimmick I was happy to have forgotten.