Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

It may be a massively racist assumption of mine but I assumed he wore the contacts to look a bit more ethnically ambiguous for a bigger appeal (because he was always going to be a top guy). A bit Khal Drogo/Conan/Mysterious as opposed to looking straight up like a Pacific islander with dark eyes and long black hair.

• Paid Members

He has really shit shoulders.

I do, however, think his face is gorgeous.

Cringeworthy.

You are fucking shit.

It may be a massively racist assumption of mine but I assumed he wore the contacts to look a bit more ethnically ambiguous for a bigger appeal (because he was always going to be a top guy). A bit Khal Drogo/Conan/Mysterious as opposed to looking straight up like a Pacific islander with dark eyes and long black hair.

Interesting thought. I don't think it's racist to suggest it.

I think he needs the blue-eyes for his World Of Sport debut once Cowell's sorted it with ITV.

Edited by tiger_rick

He has really shit shoulders.

I do, however, think his face is gorgeous.

Cringeworthy.

You are fucking shit.

Is that all a cunt like you can cry "You're shit?"  when you don't agree with something? Go fuck yourself Rick.  I suppose you're going to cry to Butchi about it like some soft cock huh?

• Paid Members

Is that all a cunt like you can cry "You're shit?"  when you don't agree with something? Go fuck yourself Rick.  I suppose you're going to cry to Butchi about it like some soft cock huh?

Why? I just told you directly. I'm very offended that you used the C word though. I'm going to tell your Mam.

Why? I just told you directly. I'm very offended that you used the C word though. I'm going to tell your Mam.

Because you're just the kind of gobshite that secretly PM's the mods about having members banned from the site.