Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

Just watching my Nitro 95 blu ray (great to have every episode one disc!) and its the episode with the Sullivan dressed as a woman jumping Hogan.. I'm not sure which is worse.. Kevin Sullivan in drag or the fact he shave's Hogan's beard into a Hitler stache!

• Paid Members
Why is Rick adverse to awesome tag teams?

I only hate The Quebecers and The Bodies. Going from The Powers Of Pain, Demolition, The Bulldogs, The Rockers and The Hart Foundation to The Mountie and a Chubby Mountie and two ugly sex gods was some drop.

Why is Rick adverse to awesome tag teams?

I only hate The Quebecers and The Bodies. Going from The Powers Of Pain, Demolition, The Bulldogs, The Rockers and The Hart Foundation to The Mountie and a Chubby Mountie and two ugly sex gods was some drop.

Surely the Headbangers need adding to your list. Nobody in the history of the world liked them did they?

They had face paint like Legion of Doom, they had skirts like Roddy Piper, they had the chains and the stupid dancing and all that. The tag team division was on its arse at the time. If you're a kid and you can choose between the Headbangers or Furnas and Lafon, it's a simple choice to make.

Yeah but the Headbangers made it on to WWF Warzone.

How many people on the planet ever picked them though?

I did the career mode with Mosh. 'beans mode' seem hilarious to the young me, although the novelty did wear off very quickly.