Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

it'd be good if they ever did a before the show DVD

I know you didn't mean literally before the show, but don't give them any ideas. Last thing we need is a 3 disc set of half empty arenas trying to start CM Punk chants before Superstars begins :laugh:

• Paid Members

Ther is a nice little interview on wwe.com with Paige.

It's amazing to read about someone i've seen wrestle in North Walsham, the small town next to where I grew up, talk about getting 1:1 advice from The Rock. Having read it I felt an odd sense of pride in a Norwich girl making it to the big time. Fuck knows how proud Ricky must be - there probably isn't a scale for it.

Just watched the Wrestling Road Diaries Too. I thought it was great and much better than the first. Compton and Gallows were excellent throughout. I'm always 50/50 about Cabana but he came across as a top blonde on this documentary he compares himself to Robbie Brookside in the end.

Throughout the documentary Gallows is nursing a torn groin which looks dreadful. The documentary shows an accuate account of how wrestlers deal with injuries and takes you to places you don't think of as a fan of the business.

I highly recommend it. I enjoyed it much more than the first.

It is a bit cheeky to call them that. Still, it sounds more interesting than "up-to-date on the latest rematches." Using the term storylines tricks the viewer into thinking they're going to be seeing something more than John Cena vs Luke Harper XXXVIII.

Just watched the Wrestling Road Diaries Too. I thought it was great and much better than the first. Compton and Gallows were excellent throughout. I'm always 50/50 about Cabana but he came across as a top blonde on this documentary he compares himself to Robbie Brookside in the end.

Looked more of A brunette to me

• Paid Members

Looked more of A brunette to me

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!! That's hilarious. Literally spat my coffee out and pissed myself. Better go change my pants. PM me the link to your blog - I gotta subscribe.