UKFF's Letterboxd Directory

Devon Malcolm

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Letterboxd has been crying out for someone to keep track of nipplage, Scott, and you're the perfect guy to do it. A list of top films for nipples/minute ratio.

• Paid Members

Yeah, I only really file in a small review when I can be bothered. Like you, I mostly use it for the diary function and to have a quick read of the reviews. I much prefer Letterboxd reviews to IMDB ones for some reason too.

• Paid Members
Yeah, I only really file in a small review when I can be bothered. Like you, I mostly use it for the diary function and to have a quick read of the reviews. I much prefer Letterboxd reviews to IMDB ones for some reason too.

I never really paid attention to the reviews on IMDb, I just use it as a resource for finding out info about films and looking at general ratings and stuff. Letterboxd is pretty much my favourite site, I've had some great films recommended to me through it.

• 1 year later...
  • Paid Members

By no means an active poster on here, but I've just started one of these, and being a massive film fan and collector can't wait to get my account built up!

My user name is: CodEye

http://letterboxd.com/codeye/

Feel free to Add me or whatever you do on the site....

CodEye

Completely forgot about this site. Like with Amazon, as soon as every cunt was on there, the value of posting good reviews dropped to zero.

Archived