Preston City Wrestling - Festive Fury Supershow 09/12/12

fludder99

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, Ian has a few stories on the bloke. I remember the great one about him taking replica belts and action figures to get signed when he went with Valkabious (?) to a WWE try-out or round abouts. Also, you can clearly see him wearing his PCW shirt in the front row of Bound For Glory.

• Moderators
Well, Ian has a few stories on the bloke. I remember the great one about him taking replica belts and action figures to get signed when he went with Valkabious (?) to a WWE try-out or round abouts.

Yes then. Bloody hell!

• Paid Members
Well, Ian has a few stories on the bloke. I remember the great one about him taking replica belts and action figures to get signed when he went with Valkabious (?) to a WWE try-out or round abouts. Also, you can clearly see him wearing his PCW shirt in the front row of Bound For Glory.

Was that me who said that? Might have been me, but I cant remember. I remember reading that story but cant remember putting it on here? I just remember laughing at it. I dont think I knew who Fludder was at the time.

Well, Ian has a few stories on the bloke. I remember the great one about him taking replica belts and action figures to get signed when he went with Valkabious (?) to a WWE try-out or round abouts.

Yes then. Bloody hell!

PCW seems well run, so even if he is. It's not a bad thing in my eyes.

Vader should be booked instead of Lashley. Chuck on Hardcore Holly too.

Bobby Lashley and The Steiners on the one show. Fuck me. I mean... I get that The Steiners will be a big draw, but I don't want to see them. At all. Lashley just compounds shite with shite. Goldust though. That's a name I can buy a ticket for.

And money mark or not, I think Fludder makes a profit from most shows, if not all of them. I know he has held off on imports because they wouldn't be worth it on shows.

What I dont get is why did Zack Sabre Jr make it to the show last night yet Moss, Elgin and Edwards didn't and they were all on the same show the night before?? Wouldn't you have them all on the same flight?

Not 100% sure on this but I believe him and Marty drive to Germany rather than fly out, that would explain why he made it and the others didn't

Was that me who said that? Might have been me, but I cant remember. I remember reading that story but cant remember putting it on here? I just remember laughing at it. I dont think I knew who Fludder was at the time.

I remember reading this a few months ago, was it not Ben from Southside? Could be wrong though.

I remember reading this a few months ago, was it not Ben from Southside? Could be wrong though.

In all honesty, I naturally presumed it was Ian. He usually has the good info. It was in some Valkabious (?) signed WWE deal thread. Can't seem to find it, hate the search engine on here.

Does he have to be a money mark? He obviously has money, but can't this be seen as a, although risky, investion? People will come for the WWE imports and maybe will stay hooked to the regulars?

I mean PCW have now run for what, one or two years? And I don't think they've had that many imports until now. Also the crowd of 800, although I don't think raised enough money for that kind of imports, surely can be seen as a success, even more so if a lot of them turn up to the next shows.

Does he have to be a money mark? He obviously has money, but can't this be seen as a, although risky, investion? People will come for the WWE imports and maybe will stay hooked to the regulars?

I mean PCW have now run for what, one or two years? And I don't think they've had that many imports until now. Also the crowd of 800, although I don't think raised enough money for that kind of imports, surely can be seen as a success, even more so if a lot of them turn up to the next shows.

It did.

Archived