Preston City Wrestling - Festive Fury Supershow 09/12/12

fludder99

Getting the early megabus up from Birmingham for this, got tickets for both the pre show and the main show on the evening. Should be doing the same as Benny HG checking in after the pre show to the Premier Inn then finding something to do until the main show on the evening, any suggestions?

PUB! Fishers looks likely :)

Edit will be in Weatherspoons/Greyfriar for Brekkie from about 10.30. Maybe a swift one in Fishers before show, depends on weather and queue. Then Fishers afterwards, may get food before the next show :p

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really Looking forward to this now. This thread hasn't been the same without Richie though, not many people say that :laugh:

Just doing pre and main show so nice little gap to get food and visit the couple of good pubs we found last time. Especially looking forward to Ligero/Moss (not seen Moss for a couple of years now!), Edwards/Sabre and Morrison/Dar

I like my ale so more than likely The Old Black Bull will be one, really liked it last time.

May want to try this if it's open ( some peopleh have said is sketchy)

Tundra Bar

The Conty is well known for it's Real Ales. So may be right up your street and close to Lava as well

Quick results from before the fury

Manson vs bubblegum after T Bone interfered

TBone lost to Eugene

Trav beat lionheart

Joey lost to Noam in a classic

Dave rayne lost Masterlock Challenge

Eddie vs Elgin bumped to main due to flights

Bobby lashley announced for June

If Eddie-Elgin got bumped to the main show, does that mean that Eddie-Zack isn't happening?

Doubt it's been canned. Can't say for sure as I'm not Fludder but I would have thought if he's adding it to the main show he'll open it up with that match and do the other two matches near the end or vice versa.

Archived