Preston City Wrestling - Festive Fury Supershow 09/12/12

fludder99

Really does look fantastic. The absence of Elgin's match in the main card leaves me hoping for T-Bone as his opponent. I think it'd be great to see the two brutes knocking the shit out of each other which obviously wasn't the case with an opponent like Bubblegum.

I said the exact same thing to someone earlier tonight. I think now that the "lob about the smaller guy" showcase has been done, a good power match should be next!

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Really does look fantastic. The absence of Elgin's match in the main card leaves me hoping for T-Bone as his opponent. I think it'd be great to see the two brutes knocking the shit out of each other which obviously wasn't the case with an opponent like Bubblegum.

I said the exact same thing to someone earlier tonight. I think now that the "lob about the smaller guy" showcase has been done, a good power match should be next!

I cant book T-Bones match as he could win back the title on Oct 31st?

• 3 weeks later...
Sold out........evening show 800 pre sales I believe

No paying on the door?

nope sorry.

You can email steven.fludder@prestoncitywrestling.com and should anybody cancel their tickets I will email anybody who was asking about them and its a case of first to pay gets them. Cant promise though.

• 3 weeks later...

There are 2 gaps in the money in the bank match, so they could both be going into that.

But I hope it is a singles match between the 2 instead as I'd worry when you have an import in a multi man match you don't necessarily get as much out of them as they can be lost in the shuffle like Davey was in the 4 way at the anniversary show. Also adding 2 big power guys into what is largely a faster paced cruiser match would be a huge clash of styles and probably hurt the match.

Archived