Preston City Wrestling - Festive Fury Supershow 09/12/12

fludder99

I was incredibly disappointed that Elgin and Eddie didn't make it to either show as they were the 2 imports I was most interested in and involved in the 2 matches I was looking forward to the most. What made it more frustrating was the fact one of my friends went to watch the same WXW show they were on the night before and both he and Zack made it back, so there was a big screw up somewhere with booking their flights as getting them to Preston in time for the afternoon show was proven to be possible.

Were you standing with Cobystag and Tyson SL? As there was a guy there who had comeback from the WXW show. Im assuming is the same guy?

Yeah that's where I was and that was the person I was referring to, he gets to quite a lot of WXW events so knows exactly what he is doing getting back and forth.

If a promoter ever wants to make sure they get their guys to the show on time from Germany the day before he is the person to ask for the best route.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah that's where I was and that was the person I was referring to, he gets to quite a lot of WXW events so knows exactly what he is doing getting back and forth.

Sweet, shall have to remember to say hello next time then rather then just talking to the other guys, sorted.

Obviously I can understand every fan being upset about Eddie and Elgin not there but this was really one of the most ridiclious flight expierences I booked people on in the 10 years I do that. It was 100% out of Stevens control as the orginal direct flight was supposed to get in time.

We are doing talent sharing with IPW and many other promotions for years and double shots never have been an issue before. But as I was in charge of all travellign arrangements for the tour I want to apologize to the fans that were disappointed not seing them live.

Obviously I can understand every fan being upset about Eddie and Elgin not there but this was really one of the most ridiclious flight expierences I booked people on in the 10 years I do that. It was 100% out of Stevens control as the orginal direct flight was supposed to get in time.

We are doing talent sharing with IPW and many other promotions for years and double shots never have been an issue before. But as I was in charge of all travellign arrangements for the tour I want to apologize to the fans that were disappointed not seing them live.

Thanks for your post Felix. Sadly its just the airlines fault and its one of those annoying things that happen.

Fair play, I've been to a lot of shows where the imports are shared and like Felix says it's not happened before. Unfortunate but unavoidable.

Any plans of PCW booking Elgin vs Eddie / Zack vs Eddie for the future?

Fair play, I've been to a lot of shows where the imports are shared and like Felix says it's not happened before. Unfortunate but unavoidable.

Any plans of PCW booking Elgin vs Eddie / Zack vs Eddie for the future?

Never say never. With such a talented roster its usually the imports match (if I have one), I think about last. Most my guys can have a good match with anybody so im quite lucky that way. I do usually try avoid import v import though as I book imports to show my guys are as good as anybody in the world so unless it makes sense to happen like Elgin v Eddie then I wont rush out and book it.

I normally wouldn't expect import vs import, but I was just wondering since it was already booked and didn't happen if it was a priority to deliver the match on a later date.

Basically they should of landed a couple of hours before their match. They have faced off before and would of been easy to put on rather than a basic match with a UK talent.

Archived