Preston City Wrestling - Festive Fury Supershow 09/12/12

fludder99

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

As I understand it, the day is looking like this:

Afternoon show (doors 12noon, start 12:30, end 14:15)

Kris Travis vs. Lionheart

Michael Elgin vs. Eddie Edwards

Noam Dar vs. Joey Hayes

Mad Man Manson vs. Bubblegum

Dave Rayne in the Masterlock Challenge

Q&A Session (doors 14:15, start 14:30, end 15:15)

Meet & Greet (start 15:15, end 17:00)

Main show (doors 17:30, start 18:30, end 21:30)

John Morrison vs. Noam Dar

Chris Masters vs. Kris Travis

Eugene vs. Dave Mastiff

Eddie Edwards vs. Zack Sabre Jr

Michael Elgin vs. ??

Johnny Moss vs. El Ligero

Lionheart vs. Joey Hayes

BT Gunn vs. Martin Kirby vs. Dean Allmark vs. CJ Banks vs. Sam Bailey vs. Dave Rayne

I think the very earliest I can get to Pres Vegas is about 11:30am, so I'll probably head somewhere to grab food right away before going into the afternoon show. I don't have tickets to the Q&A or M&G, so will use that time to go check into my hotel then probably head on over to Fishers for the afternoon. Standard.

I'm unable to get Monday off work, so I'm heading straight to work directly from Preston the next morning, which will involve a very early start...

Lord help me, but should be great fun. Chants at the ready, chaps.... :sly:

As I understand it, the day is looking like this:

I think the very earliest I can get to Pres Vegas is about 11:30am, so I'll probably head somewhere to grab food right away before going into the afternoon show.- Breakfast at Weatherspoons is a goer from about 10.30ish til 12, if not shall see you in there

I don't have tickets to the Q&A or M&G, so will use that time to go check into my hotel then probably head on over to Fishers for the afternoon. Standard- Fishers, sounds like a plan, or could venture further afield :) Other places serve Jaegers, or so I hear

I'm unable to get Monday off work, so I'm heading straight to work directly from Preston the next morning, which will involve a very early start...- You doing the 5.30am trick again? :O

Lord help me, but should be great fun. Chants at the ready, chaps.... :sly:- Oh yes! erm, I mean subdued and polite applause and cheering :thumbsup:

At this stage I'm still looking forward to the afternoon show more than the evening show, because the afternoon show has more of a traditional PCW feel and Lionheart-Trav III and Elgin vs Edwards look amazing. Noam vs Joey will be good and Bubblegum vs MMM II looks like should be fun as well.

Of the evening show, Lionheart vs Hayes will be emotional, I hope the six way is as good as last years which was genuinely one of my MOTY for Brit Wres. The Suplex Spot amongst others was outstanding. Other than that Noam vs John Morrison and Zack Zabre Jr vs Eddie Edwards should be good. I cant say Im massively enamoured with the rest. Hey Ho

Getting the early megabus up from Birmingham for this, got tickets for both the pre show and the main show on the evening. Should be doing the same as Benny HG checking in after the pre show to the Premier Inn then finding something to do until the main show on the evening, any suggestions?

Archived