Video Games you would like to see be made into a movie/film?

goldeneye86

With all the past and present video games out there and the many greats we have played in our time..What games would you ever like to see be made into a movie?

For me I'd really like to see a Metal Gear Solid Movie and also like to see Broken Sword be made as well.

what do you think?:)

• Paid Members

I never understand the appeal of seeing a video game made into a movie. The success rate of them being good is pretty poor. Games have too much going on in them, take Metal Gear Solid for example (seen as its mentioned in the OP); the game is just too big. Your not going to do the game justice in a 90 min - or even 3 hour for that matter - movie. Which is why you always end up with game fanboys (presumably the target market for said movie) feeling let down and disappointed by it.

• Paid Members

Dino Crisis. For the same reasons I whined about it already in the Games that should get remakes thread, but the same applies to the big film studios as well.

A big budget horror movie with dinosaurs. If you can get a five film franchise out of a bloody zombie game, you could at least give this one a try, Hollywood.

Archived