TNA Knockouts Championship

Miss Tessmacher © Vs. Madison Rayne

Chavo Guerrero and Hernandez Vs. Gunner and Kid Kash

The ladder match looks like a belter!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I almost rather wish that ladder match was just a normal 4 way. I think it would probably be a better match. Still, should be fairly fucking crazy. The Falls Count Anywhere match is basically the "4 people in the BFG series no one gives a fuck about match".

Overall, a great card and should be a great show.

Looks a good card this. This doesn't have the intrigue level of a Destination X or Slammiversary going into it, but the BFG series is fantastic for giving these types of shows a bit of purpose. The four in the ladder match are all working at their top speeds at the moment so I've got pretty high expectations there.

• Paid Members

The prospect of that ladder match surely makes any wrestling fan a bit moist; potentially the match of the year. In fact the card has the potential to be one of the best shows this year. Aries and Storm will deliver and Bully Ray and Jeff Hardy have been in enough good/great tables matches to make me confident the four way will deliver.

It's mental how differently everybody (including TNA) treats their PPVs these days. The way they're matching everybody up makes me confident we'll get that AJ Styles v A Double match in the next few months.

Looks like a good card but with the way that poster is laid out and the match structure there is a part of me that sees it like a crappy indy promotions card thats over booked just the names are bigger with TNA. I think this may be one of there better cards this year though if the ladder match is good

Really looking forward to the PPV I must say. I really do see TNA PPV's at the moment in a different light. I don't mind the IMPACT Zone that much at the moment although some of the fans deserve to be lynched.

Gotta say I'm really liking the combination of Gunner/Kash and Chavo/Hernandez. I'm a massive fan of all four and I think the two sides go together really well.

Rather excited for tonight, hoping to finish work before 12 so I can get home for 1am!

Hoping for a big Aces and Eights reveal, I think its time. They have told us they are showing up and coming for Bully Ray.The PPV also looks awesome, Aries vs Bobby Roode is gonna be tense, and no doubt there will be plenty of shenanigans. THEN we've got Falls Count Anywhere, Ladder and Tables matches all for precious points in the BFG Series. Chavos first outing on a TNA PPV too. This is a very important PPV and I hope the keep the momentum rolling on.

AND hopefully big Joseph Parks shows up, it is Hardcore Justice afterall...

It's a belter of a line-up, a great use of a "gimmick" PPV. If you compare that as a line-up to Summerslam, you can really see the difference between the 2 companies' ability to build story lines and book interesting matches.

I too hope that we'll finally get some progress with the Av8 storyline - I'm content with the slow build, but they need to move beyond simple beat-downs, and the PPV is a good place to do it, as it continues to build their PPVs as a must-watch; something that's been lacking for many years.

It is a really strong card. It's great when you are in a position where you have two legit main events (Title Match and Ladder Match) without one seeming like a midcard event at best.

Gunner & Kash have become my favourite tag team before they've even had a proper match together. I've been on the Gunner bandwagon for ages now and its great to see him back on TV after his absence. They look perfect together and it will do wonders for Gunner in the personality department. Kid Kash is one of the best things on telly too and they should use this chance to drop the "Kid" bit entirely. Gunner & Kash sounds fine as it is.

TNA are also continuing their strong run of putting on very sexy Knockouts matches. From a double-dose of Kim/Tessmacher in the last month, we now get Tessmacher and Madison. Lovely. Just please keep on keeping ODB off the screen, thanks.

I'm hoping for a Shockmaster reveal as the man behind the mayhem after hearing the Aces & Eights voice last week.

Does anyone feel that Brooke Tessmacher (Quagmire) title reign is dying on its arse compared to Madison Raynes title reign with was solid gold but wish she would put some weight on I cant watch her being super skinny. But since Bruce Pritchard came in the Knockouts Division has dropped in quality massively.

Archived