TNA Hardcore Justice 2012 Offical Discussion Thread

wrestlingmad

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mickie James contract I'm sure I read somewhere was also coming up for renewal, is there a chance she could return to WWE or will she stay in TNA hmmm? Wasn't one of the reasons she was released by WWE was because of her weight gain, well watching her recently in TNA I think its fair to say she has certinally slimmed down quite abit. I'd love to see Mickie back in WWE, bout time the Diva division has some credible workers.

• Paid Members
Wasn't one of the reasons she was released by WWE was because of her weight gain

No. One of the reasons they kept her around was to take the piss out of her weight gain. The reason she was fired was because she made enemies backstage because of her mental behaviour.

Anyway, WWE dont bring women back. They are pretty much all dispensable. There's always another one around the corner who is hotter and isn't jaded with the wrestling business.

I love the new concept of this being the one night the Big Friendly Giant Series goes XTREME!~ and it makes a huge difference from last year when it just felt like they'd forgotten it was called Hardcore instead of Hard Justice. It gives an exciting twist to the usual BFG Series syndrome of a thousand average matches that will have no consequence after No Surrender.

That Ladder match should have the IWC squealing with delight. The Falls Count Anywhere match could be a load of fun if they give them enough space to work with (literally) and I hope to god the Table match is elimination. I fucking hate one-fall Table matches. That said, ones involving Bully and Jeff Hardy are always fun.

Aries-Roode will be great, and Xima's facing King! What's not to love? Should be a great PPV.

• Paid Members

She was a nobody when she was last seen in WWE, and they thought (due to the hype she was receiving in TNA) that she'd improved her game to a level she wasn't at in WWE. So they hired her thinking she wasn't the same talent they original had in 04/05. Mickie James has been all played out and burnt her bridges in WWE. Why would they bring her back? Tara tried to find work and they laughed it off. Probably in the literal sense, since she looks like she runs a pub and smokes 40 a day. They bring back the likes of Lita and Trish. They dont bring back the likes of Mickie James. If they wanted her, they wouldn't have gotten rid of her.

• Paid Members

Bollocks. Tonight is set up for a Bully stretcher job and a Devon exit. This ain't to clever.

Either that or Daniels is in the four way and Kaz isn't in a match, and TNA needs a TV title bout and a 8th match on the card. Its hard not to be paranoid when the Dudleys could be leaving for good. They've been awesome the last 18 months. In the past Kaz vs Devon sounded like a match I'd rather never see in my lifetime, but that sounds like its going to be a good one. Devon is over as a face and Kaz has never been more over in his career.

Bollocks. Tonight is set up for a Bully stretcher job and a Devon exit. This ain't to clever.

Either that or Daniels is in the four way and Kaz isn't in a match, and TNA needs a TV title bout and a 8th match on the card. Its hard not to be paranoid when the Dudleys could be leaving for good. They've been awesome the last 18 months. In the past Kaz vs Devon sounded like a match I'd rather never see in my lifetime, but that sounds like its going to be a good one. Devon is over as a face and Kaz has never been more over in his career.

Or leaving for a reuniting Dudley Boyz to come back and defeat Ace's and Eights?

Archived