Raw thread 9th July

Slapnut

RESULTS

AJ said some stuff, she proposed to CM Punk, then Daniel Bryan proposed to her.

Anonymous GM is back for the night.

Sheamus beat Swagger.

Santino is dressed as Sherlock Holmes looking for the Anonymous GM

Tensai & Ziggler beat Tyson Kidd & Christian

Micahel Cole spilled water over Lawler, so the GM makes Cole vs. Lawler later (seriously)

Brodus beat Drew McIntyre then danced with loads of kids (the booty shake becomes really creepy when kids are involved)

Cena gives a shouty promo about winning MITB

Cena & Kane beat Jerishow by DQ

Sin Cara beat Heath Slater to qualify for Smackdown MITB, then Bob Backlund came down and beat Slater

Cole beat Lawler.

Santino finds the GM hiding under the ring, turns out it was Hornswoggle all along.

AJ & CM Punk beat Daniel Bryan & Eve

AJ, Bryan and Punk did something at the end, but my recording cut off so I don't know what happened.

Pile of shit, pile of absolute wank shit. Not one single redeeming factor. I'm disappointed in myself for wasting my time because I knew it would be shit as well. Probably a contender for the worst Raw of all time.

Roll on Steve Blackman and co. at the 1000th episode.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you write those results or were they taken off the site? If that was a copy/paste job, it speaks volumes. This sounds absolutely fucking dreadful.

The fact the entire wrestling community is talking about Impact and Destination X while WWE is content to put out absolute dross like this is bonkers. Who could have predicted that TNA would be the number 1 promotion in terms of output while WWE drags it's arse leaving skidmarks on the carpet?

Could not give less of a shit about WWE right now. Raw 1000 will be a blip on the screen. One good episode in a sea of intense fucking misery. Money In The Bank could be better thab Wrestlemania X-7, but I still wouldn't care one iota. I don't think I've ever cared less about WWE, even when I gave up in 2004.

• Paid Members

That was by far the worst raw ive ever seen.

NOT one redeeming thing in the whole show,

Horn/cole/Jerry/Sant was the stupidest segment in the history of WWE.

Bob looked like some random fan had got in the ring in huge bluie pants!

Clay shaking his ass with a bunch of kids made him look like creepy peado

UGH UGH UGH! How this crap got signed off i will never know. Having typed this i now consider it to be the worst wrestling show of all time.

Seriously what the fuck is going on? After Extreme Rules we have had one of the shittest periods in the WWE and it doesn't look like its gonna change anytime soon.

Hornswoggle as the anonymous GM? Horrendous

It's easy to blame the roster for being shit but creative aren't helping. The entire roster apart from Triple H, Lesnar and The Rock are looking proper shit.

Just a random thought put the title on Mysterio on a RAW after MITB. Mysterio/Cena at Summerslam.

Anyway thank fuck TNA exists

Great reveal with Hornswoggle. The Anonymous GM, when he was around, was so erratic with decisions, had biases for faces one minute and heels the next, and generally behaved like some autistic child half the time.

So, pretty much the character Hornswoggle's had. Good, logical booking.

The Hornswoggle reveal was terrible.

What was worse though was the way they had Cole, Matthews and Lawler read off a piece of paper sitting on top of the laptop keyboard while a screensaver was on display on the screen.

I mean really...how difficult would it have been to set up an email browser with the script written on that?

And this week's Heath Slater opponent was shit. Nobody cares about Bob Backlund. Why couldn't they have brought in Ken Shamrock.

• Paid Members

Raw was basically a big shitty AJ sandwich. One thick slice of AJ to open, then smeared to the crusts in absolute shite, and then another big slice of AJ on top.

Raw has been just the worst for ages, so I've ended up not watching much of it lately. Not even watching on Youtube, just ignoring it. I thought this was the Go-Home for MITB though so I caught it while I was up and it was just dreadful. I'm not going to do a Vito, but I'm already at a stage where I don't watch about 70% of Raw anyway so I don't think that will change.

That was fucking awful. And its now put in me in a bad mood. Im really just going to have to take a break from Raw cause I don't want to be one of these people that watches just to be a complaining smark. Im dying to be entertained here but wwe just arent doing that atm. Im not even going to bother with segments or whatever, it was pretty much all awful. At least the crowd seemed to like bits of it?

Rock is back for the 1000th Show, best part of this Raw. Hopefully the GM on the night sets up Rock vs Punk for the WWE Championship and Rock destroys that smarmy, slicked back haired greasy twat.

I don't want to sound like an Attitude-era WrestlingForum smark but the guy who said this was one of the worst eras in history isn't far off. At least WCW after 1999 was still doing wacky shite like vacating all the titles on a whim or putting actors in Triple Cage matches for the World title as a PPV main event, that made you laugh eveb if you weren't meant to.

There is nothing entertaining about Raw these days. I don't even give a fuck about Lesnar coming back at Summerslam or The Rock or anything. Raw isn't a trainwreck. That would imply there was something morbidly rnjoyable about it. This is the fatal accident inquiry after the trainwreck.

Long live Impact.

• Paid Members

Didn't watch it. Heard about Backlund in advance so gave it a miss. Doesn't sound up to much though. Watched a few bits on youtube, and didn't look much fun.

They'll probably have Kane winning the Money in the Bank, cash it in against Punk or Bryan and then AJ ends up with Kane for the big SWERVE. Hope not, but Kane seems to have disappeared at random, which is unlike him. He usually prefers to stay with women until they shatter his heart and his sets himself on fire again. Kane isn't the type of lad to just let a woman walk away.

Archived