The UKFF Missing Persons Bureau

Devon Malcolm

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
What the fuck became of "Just me". The one line touting Rob Conway fan?

He pops in occasionally, I think. Fortunately he had the self awareness to realise how crap he had become and promptly sodded off.

• 1 year later...
  • Paid Members

Mega bump.

Does kendal mint cake know that his suspension was up 4 months ago?

Also, in a fit of boredom I was reading some old threads this afternoon and realised Vito's not been around for ages. I really miss Pitcos's weekly gag at his expense.

• Paid Members
Mega bump.

Does kendal mint cake know that his suspension was up 4 months ago?

Also, in a fit of boredom I was reading some old threads this afternoon and realised Vito's not been around for ages. I really miss Pitcos's weekly gag at his expense.

He probrably just got bored with the constant digs he recieved. Shame really as I had a few good chats with him in the past.

• Paid Members

Does anyone know whatever became of Pick?

Also, what actually precipitated his leaving? I should know but I can't remember. How many years ago is it now that he swore off the forum? It seems like an eternity ago.

• Paid Members
Does anyone know whatever became of Pick?

Also, what actually precipitated his leaving? I should know but I can't remember. How many years ago is it now that he swore off the forum? It seems like an eternity ago.

I dunno man, something about "the boys" getting enough respect...I can't remember exactly, but I think he ended up working with some Britwres company and, as often happens, they find they can't post here anymore because Britwres HATES the UKFF (despite it making up probably 20% of it's gates.)

Could be wrong, though.

EDIT: Wait, no, he became CZWs official UK distributor at one point..

Archived