The UKFF Missing Persons Bureau

Devon Malcolm

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
The report button is there to report posts you find offensive, think cross the line or require action from a mod.

The report button is not there for pathetic tit-for-tat grassing. Please remember that.

• Paid Members
Whoa, what's with the onslaught? What did I do?

I think it is worth mentioning again that I love how easily you get wound up, dude. It's a treat to watch.

*hits Chesty with the Killswitch*

• Paid Members
The report button is there to report posts you find offensive, think cross the line or require action from a mod.

The report button is not there for pathetic tit-for-tat grassing. Please remember that.

I imagine that the reporting was due to this:

Stop posting about HulkamaniaFan/Hulky/Wasim Perviz. Yes, we know he keeps starting up twitter accounts and following members. if you don't want to be followed by nutters don't post your twitter handles on the forum.

Don't mention him in any of the main forums. He's an attention seeking idiot who craves the mention of his name. You have forced me to give him a hard-on by posting this thread. Thread will disappear in 2 days. Any mention of the dickhead after that will earn a suspension. Ithankyou.

• Paid Members
I thought Trevor got banned.

I think so, and IIRC it was because he was outed as a returning banned member. Although I might be thinking of someone else. Either way, I remember being surprised by someone being a returner fairly recently.

• Paid Members
I thought Trevor got banned.

I think so, and IIRC it was because he was outed as a returning banned member. Although I might be thinking of someone else. Either way, I remember being surprised by someone being a returner fairly recently.

I'm pretty sure you are. Trevor wasn't a returning member, as far as I remember, and he definitely wasn't banned as he was selling stuff in Classifieds recently.

But yes, Chatra is LEGIT. Also, Butch seems to have successfully outed Sphinx as being PepperPlunge.

Archived