The UKFF Missing Persons Bureau

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members

Thought this might be a good idea. Instead of filling up other threads with queries about what happened to certain posters, whether they are just AWOL or on holiday or banned or suspended, sticking them all in one place might be better. You never know, someone might have a coherent answer for you, and said missing person might even pop in and confirm they've not carked it.

I've got a couple. First, Ronnie. Asked this in paid already, but I thought someone out here might have seen him around somewhere.

Also, Famous Mortimer. Not seen him around for ages, didn't he have a bust up with someone and possibly left because of that?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Also, Famous Mortimer. Not seen him around for ages, didn't he have a bust up with someone and possibly left because of that?

Seen him in action on other forums, so he hasn't given up the ghost, just given up on wrestling I believe.

• Paid Members

Whoa, what's with the onslaught? What did I do?

And that shirt is fucking mint, so sod off.

EDIT: Should point out I'm only back at the moment because I'm unemployed again. Still looking for jobs. Thought my shiny new MA would've helped, but no - now I'm losing out to people who previously had the job, and want it back. Fucking experience.

• Paid Members
whatever happened to Trevor?

Not sure. Seen him in classifieds recently but nowhere near the main forum.

Whatever happened to "Joe_the_Lion"? He used to be everywhere about 18 months ago, gets the "Not Funny" award and then never comes back (apart from a few posts here and there).

He popped back in fairly recently, had a couple of swipes at bobbins (also missing!) and has fucked off again.

• Moderators
whatever happened to Trevor?

Not sure. Seen him in classifieds recently but nowhere near the main forum.

Whatever happened to "Joe_the_Lion"? He used to be everywhere about 18 months ago, gets the "Not Funny" award and then never comes back (apart from a few posts here and there).

He popped back in fairly recently, had a couple of swipes at bobbins (also missing!) and has fucked off again.

I think Trevor pulled the same move as Joe the Lion. I reckon he got a bit butthurt that his sense of humour wasn't appreciated and that he managed to bag an "At not With" nomination after being here for only a few months and that's why he's faded.

Whoa, what's with the onslaught? What did I do?

I think it is worth mentioning again that I love how easily you get wound up, dude. It's a treat to watch.

Archived