The UKFF Missing Persons Bureau

Devon Malcolm

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

He posts about Hull City a lot on Twitter. I'm not sure what actually happened regarding this forum and him, though, he just sort of left and never came back and I'm not sure if he even told anyone why judging by how long it took for them to replace him as a mod.

• Paid Members

I miss NEWM, haven't read much from him recently. He's probably too busy and happy with that beautiful family of his to talk about dicks and failed Man Utd transfers with us.

• 4 months later...
  • Paid Members

Its time to start cycling guys in like Jericho and Brock. I'll fuck off and just come back for WrestleMania and SummerSlam like Brock. Butch comes in for the 2 Celebrity Big Brothers we have a year. Punkstep and the other Arsenal lads leave the forum in March when Arsenals season ends *kennethwilliams.jpeg.

• Paid Members
We don't really see Supremo much these days, do we? He used to be a main event poster back in the day.

Sure you haven't still got him on ignore, Dave? He's posted in the MMA threads fairly regularly recently. Think he's popped up in a few other threads as well.

While I'm here, where's Ronnie?

I went missing due to not enjoying wrestling anymore, and going to university. I occasionally lurk around off topic, although it doesn't seem too busy these days and will check the wrestling forum to see if anyone has died recently. It's ridiculous to think I've nearly been a member on here 10 years though.

Ok, nearly 11 years...

Archived